What accessories should go with Tama's?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
I'm considering getting a new model of Tamagotchi (color), and have been wondering about the accessories. I know they are far more expensive than they use to be, so I want to be extra careful when it comes to protecting the fragile 'gotchi. What accessories are out there or are a must for it? Lanyard, LCD protector, Hard outer shell cover, etc.?

Last edited by a moderator:
Why not the pusheen one? I have several and they've protected my tamas well so far.

Here's a previous post I've made which contains some links to shops which make custom cases.

Why not the pusheen one? I have several and they've protected my tamas well so far.
The pusheen works, i mean it protect well. But i buy differents ons and meets to connect together, and this case is really tight and sticky, making hard to insert or remove the tama. I use it for months now so it tend to be better but the silicone of the other cat case is softer, easier to use and easier to clean. 

The pusheen works, i mean it protect well. But i buy differents ons and meets to connect together, and this case is really tight and sticky, making hard to insert or remove the tama. I use it for months now so it tend to be better but the silicone of the other cat case is softer, easier to use and easier to clean. 
That makes sense, I agree that the pusheen case can be hard to put on/take off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back