Own custom shells/design?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
I’m not sure if this service exists, but just like with online services that allow you to make your own stickers, is there any sites out here that allow you to make your own custom casings or shells, keychains to hang on your Tamagotchi?

I don't believe there is. But I know some Etsy and Instagram users who you can commission for custom shell designs! My favorite is an Instagram user called "@tama_art__", they have awesome shells for original 1997 versions and connections. She can do any shell you want!

I don't believe there is. But I know some Etsy and Instagram users who you can commission for custom shell designs! My favorite is an Instagram user called "@tama_art__", they have awesome shells for original 1997 versions and connections. She can do any shell you want!
Oh wow! I'll totally check it out then, as it would be fun that you can design a protective case and someone can accept the commission. Thanks.

Thank you! I also should of specified in the beginning but I meant external protective cases that you can have a say on the design, not the actual shell. Anyway thank you again as I found that I really liked what was there and may consider getting back into the older designs due to this. I also was thinking of the model Tamagotchi ON, too.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back