About the Tamagotchi v1 age counter

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kevinwoxd

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I don't know if anyone has asked about this, but I can't find any post that answers my question.
It turns out that I recently acquired a Tamagotchi connection V1, but I noticed that when transforming to Marutchi the counter followed 0, I followed him carefully until he became an ichigotchi, and the age remained at 0, until today he has changed to 1, is this behavior normal? Because I have a Tamagotchi P1 and it is counting the age at the time it is born.

eWpzAsc.jpg

PW1vT92.jpg

(sorry my bad english)

Bye :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes that is totally normal, the Connection models age counter is a bit weird but if I’m not mistaken by the time your tama is an adult the age will be 6-7 years old.

Unlike the P1 or any other vintage model it will start count the age right after the egg is hatched. :)   

Yes that is totally normal, the Connection models age counter is a bit weird but if I’m not mistaken by the time your tama is an adult the age will be 6-7 years old.

Unlike the P1 or any other vintage model it will start count the age right after the egg is hatched. :)   
I thought I was broken xD.
Thank you very much for answering my question, I thank you very much :).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back