Tamagotchi Meets/On Limitations

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
I haven't seen this being talked about anywhere, so I thought I would go ahead and talk about it for those curious and for future people who may run into the same issues I am facing right now.

I made a post in the help section about this first issue, but I'm pretty sure there's no helping and it just is a limitation.

• I am an American Tamagotchi On App user, and I have a Sanrio Meets (JPN Only) that CAN connect to the app, yet can't bring any presents or Gotchi Points back onto the device. This is unfortunate, because the app provides fast minigames that pay well in GP, while the Sanrio Meets' minigames are hard to understand for non-Japanese users as well as they are quite long.
  • The Tamagotchi M!X cannot connect with the English Tamagotchi On, but CAN connect with the Japanese Sanrio Meets. This is probably due to the fact that the M!X was never released to the Western market, resulting in no backwards compatibility on Western devices. (The Sanrio Meets can connect to the English On, however.) 

This is all I've run into so far. The list isn't long (which is a good thing!), but if I run into anything else I'll update this post. Let me know if you guys run into any other limitations/problems! I don't have a Tamagotchi Some, so I'm curious to know if it connects with the Meets or On? :)  

can't bring any presents or Gotchi Points back onto the device.
Welp, I decided to try again and it just worked, so scratch that! My Sanrio Meets is now on the 2nd generation, I wonder if that had anything to do with it? I tried tons of times before and it wouldn't work once, but now it finally did so I have no idea.

I got problems with the app sometimes too. And suddenly they disappear. Don't know why. But now you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back