Buttons Won't Work

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dailyturnip

Reaction score
I have a Tamagotchi Friends, and it needed new batteries. Everything was working fine and I got to the reset and download screen. When I tried to hit the A button to confirm the download, nothing happened. All of my buttons are unresponsive but everything else seems fine, what should I do?

Have you tried taking the buttons out and cleaning them off? They may have gotten dust/dirt under them which can make them unresponsive. :( Hope this helps! :D  
I wasn't able to get it open and was worried I'd break it so I put it back together, buttons are still unresponsive and now there's pixels across the screen, what should I do?

I wasn't able to get it open and was worried I'd break it so I put it back together, buttons are still unresponsive and now there's pixels across the screen, what should I do?

This discussion may help, it sounds like it could either be that the insides are loose and need to be readjusted, or it may even be water damage.

A ROM test may help as well? I don't have a TMGC Friends so I can't say for certain, though. Hopefully these help!

If there are pixels, you should try to tighten the screws more. I had a v2 that had buttons not working and cleaning them with a tissue and alcohol works perfectly. I'm not sure how you open the Friends though.  -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back