Dez's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DezertReyn

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
02 - 26 - 2020 (Wednesday Evening) + I hatched Stella, my first Virtual Pet. *Hitorikko, Pink Shell, Fish*

02 - 28 - 2020 (Friday Evening) + I hatched Humphrey, my first Tamagotchi. *Paradise, Paisley Purple shell*

03 - 02 - 2020 (Monday Evening) + I hatched Spoof, my second Tamagotchi. Hatched within seconds of Brooklynn. *Green and Blue Shell with Yellow Buttons*

03 - 02 - 2020 (Monday Evening) + I hatched Brooklynn, my third Tamagotchi. Hatched within seconds of Spoof. *Blue and Pink Shell with Yellow Buttons*

03 - 04 - 2020 (Wednesday Midnight) + Stella died peacefully in her sleep. She was 8 years old when she passed. *Hitorikko, Pink Shell, Fish*

03 - 11 - 2020 (Wednesday Evening) + Spoof was sent back to his home planet by manual reset. He was an 8 year old Mametchi *Green and Blue Shell with Yellow Buttons*

03 - 11 - 2020 (Wednesday Evening) + After Spoof's departure, Jeffrey was born, my fourth Tamagotchi. *Green and Blue Shell with Yellow Buttons*

03 - 12 - 2020 (Thursday Evening) + Humphrey is a Mimitchi, and is 15 years old. Brooklynn is a Mametchi, and is 9 years old. Jeffrey is a teen, and is 2 years old.

Rest in Peace...

Stella, Age 8, Hitorikko Fish

Spoof, Age 8, Mametchi Tamagotchi

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back