What is the best time to play a Tamagotchi?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
Is it not recommended to play after 9pm on the Tamagotchi meets since that's a common time for a Tamagotchi to go to bed (from memory)? I only ask because I work from 9am-6pm on a regular basis, and have no time to fit it in. :( I really would like to play the new Tamagotchi, alas that I need a lot of time and attention put into it even with a pause feature.

Is it just not recommendable to play a Tamagotchi until a break period? Since work duties are a constant. (Seems like there's no time for play any more.)

If you can't care for your tamagotchi during work, I recommend changing the time to where it's asleep during your work hours and awake during your free time, then changing the time again for it to fall asleep when you go to sleep. :)  

If you can't care for your tamagotchi during work, I recommend changing the time to where it's asleep during your work hours and awake during your free time, then changing the time again for it to fall asleep when you go to sleep. :)  
I do this all the time. 

Latest posts

Back