TMGC On App - Catching Flowers Unfair?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi ^o^

Reaction score
Alright, so I've played the Catching Flowers game on the Tamagotchi App many, many times and have not once gotten 1000+ points to get the rare item. This led me to wonder, is it even possible? I've searched online to see if anyone else has achieved this, and those that have have said that it took them 20+ tries. I decided to try a bit for myself to see how the points add up, and if theres any correlation or if the game is just rigged up until a certain point.

I only played the game 17 times, as it took up to 22 minutes and I had other things I had to do. Anyways, this chart shows my findings for 17 games in a row. 

Points to note:

• Out of 17 games, only 2 had 1000+ points available to collect.
  • There is an increase in score from games 1-3 and 10-12.
  • Rocks don't seem to lower the amount of flowers available to catch in the next game.
  • On game 15, the amount of flowers caught don't add up to 590, even though that is the score I received in the end. It seems the game glitched, as I hit a rock and caught a Cherry Blossom flower at the same time.

So what does any of this mean?

Most likely, nothing. It seems that scores fluctuate, getting 1000+ points is rare, and the game is ultimately random.

Sadly, this is unfair. The game is 100% chance, which means that some players could NEVER get the rare item. There is a similar case for the other game, Tamagotchi Restaurant. Although this game isn't random, you have to have lightning precision and reflexes. Maybe I'm just a bad player, but I play this game religiously to farm GP and I still haven't gotten 1000+ points yet. 

Ultimately I think it would be best if there was an update where the games were more reasonable? Here's what I'm thinking:

Tamagotchi Restaurant:

• Have specific characters ask for specific dishes to make it more predictable and therefore easier to select to rack up 1000+ points.

OR

• Since the characters loop back around after completing their orders, have them just repeat their orders to make it more predictable. Make all dishes appear from the beginning.

Catching Flowers:

• Always have flowers with a combined total of 1000+ points appear.

OR

• Have each game's total amount of points increase until 1000+ points are available. I'd say games 1-5 increase in points until game 5 has 1000+ points available. If you hit a rock, the increase in points per game should restart.

Welp, what does everyone else think? I'd love to hear your thoughts! :)

(Video of my 17-game run for evidence!)

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, i noticed awhile back that the catching minigames in the app are pretty much 100% chance based on which items decide to fall that round, and while i don't usually try as hard at the restaurant game i've heard of people resorting to cheating by pulling down the top menu on their phone during the game to get more points because it was so difficult to get enough while playing normally

it definitely does get pretty aggravating, so i wouldn't mind seeing some changes to make things just a little easier, it took me HOURS to finally get a lucky enough round to get the snow globe from Snowflake Catch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back