Sign in to follow this  
CCW

Help! Tamagotchi 4u doesn't work after changing batteries!

Posted (edited)

I am new to Tamagotchi 4u. It works with the batteries provided by the online shop. Then it runs out today and I changed GP rechargeable batteries. It failed. 

Then I changed Energizer batteries. It did not work. The seller said it burned out. Did I use the wrong batteries?

Can I fix it? 

Thank you. 

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Clarified title.

Posted (edited)

I am pretty sure you can't fix a burned out tamagotchi. If you can, I don't know how. Sorry.

https://www.amazon.com/TAMAGOTCHI-4U-BLUE-Tamagotchi-Blue/dp/B00LGBMSLQ/ref=sr_1_3?dchild=1&keywords=Tamagotchi+4U&qid=1585067919&s=toys-and-games&sr=1-3

Here is a cheap 4U... just in case you really can't fix it. :(

Tip:

For my tamas, I use eneloop batteries. They are rechargeable and work really fine! :D

Edited by CheeWaWa
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By BrightBirb
      This is my tamagotchi log, I have already gone through 1 gen of my tamagotchi 4U so I'll just start from my current gen!
    • By BrightBirb
      Hello everyone! I was just woundering if anyone knew how to gain skill points with a 4U. I think your supposed to play with a specific toy or maybe I'm supposed to go to school?

• By 321Boom
      Hello,
      I just ordered my Tamagotchi On, and I am psyched to receive it! I got the Magic Purple one! I have been doing quite a good amount of research, and reading about it, and it sounds like it eats through batteries, so I was going to go the rechargeable batteries route. I found the manual online, and it states in the 2nd Page, under Caution, 4th tick:
      "If you use rechargeable batteries please use only the appropriate nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries, and be sure to observe the recharger instructions regarding how to recharge."
      Can someone clarify and help on what are 'appropriate nickel-hydrogen rechargeable batteries'? 
      Searching around, I can only find rechargeable nickel–metal hydride (NiMH) batteries, NOT nickel-hydrogen :/
      I don't want to be doing damage to my Tamagotchi On. The NiMH rechargeable batteries I have are Maxday (pic attached) or link: https://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/N-IAAOSwEUVZYfmM/s-l1600.jpg
      Btw, the batteries I have state 2700mah, just want to make sure that's safe, cause from what I've been reading, other people's batteries are usually in the 750 - 900 mah range :/
      Thanks for any help and clarifications! Really looking forward to use my Tamagotchi On!! :D
    • By GotchiManic
      I’m receiving my entama possibly tomorrow or the next day and I was wondering how long do cr2032’s last in the tamagotchi entama?
    • By Pogostix
      I've been slowly converting my large Tamagotchi Connection series collection onto rechargeable batteries to save on my pocketbook and help the environment, and I mistakenly purchased some Zackees brand rechargeable 2032 batteries on Amazon. I was on a budget and they were cheap.
      Don't repeat my mistake! Stay far away from these things XwX
      - I bought 8 batteries, only 3 worked. That's less than 50%. Not Good.
      - One of the ones that did not work tried to BURST INTO FLAMES. (My Tama was unharmed, thank goodness, but I did burn my finger)
      Sadly they didn't qualify for a refund >:T I will be leaving an unhappy Amazon review.
      If anyone knows what brands/where to buy GOOD rechargeable batteries, please let me know.
    • By KidRetro64
      I just started up My Tamagotchi, and I had 2 of the Right LR44 Batteries. We out Both in, And it made a beep and the Clock came on. My Dad tried to Put the Battery Cover Back, And when he thought he did, 2 Big Black lines came on the side of the screen. I got really worried, and he Took the batteries out again. They were still there! Tried resetting, then they eventually started to fade. But now, we’re still trying and trying to get the screen on, by taking the batteries in and out, resetting. But nothings happening. It’s a Usatama Disney, And I got it used from JYW. I’m really disappointed, and I’m really worried. Tell me if I’m doing anything wrong, but the Batteries are also very jiggly in the case.