What's Better?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

rose

Reaction score
Tamagotchi Fairy Blue

or...

Tamagotchi Fairy Pink

I'm getting a new Tamagotchi On! What colour is better?

I think that just boils down to personal opinion! ;)  

Personally, I think I may like the pink better? Blue is my favorite color, but I find the pink more stimulating to the eye. :)  

Depends. I Prefer Fairy Pink Because I thought You are Female.
That's maybe a little bit ironic, seeing as the male character in your avatar is pink. ;) Not all women and girls like pink, and not all men and boys like blue, after all!

Anyway, for what it's worth, @rose, I was going to suggest pink myself purely because it looks nice for this version of the device - it co-ordinates well with the exclusive Fairytchi character that the Fairy version has. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
That's maybe a little bit ironic, seeing as the male character in your avatar is pink. ;) Not all women and girls like pink, and not all men and boys like blue, after all!

Anyway, for what it's worth, @rose, I was going to suggest pink myself purely because it looks nice for this version of the device - it co-ordinates well with the exclusive Fairytchi character that the Fairy version has. ;)
Because I put a Sprite of KIRBY on  My profile picture.

Depends. I Prefer Fairy Pink Because I thought You are Female.
How stupid this comment is has already been addressed, but:

Fun fact: Back in the day, blue was the female colour (because it was associated with the holy Mary) and pink was the male colour (because pink is related to red, which is the colour of blood). Then someone confused them with each other at the right moment in history, and here we are today.

I hate it that teens on the m!x and Meets/On feature pink skin if female and blue skin if male, for that reason.

Last edited by a moderator:
How stupid this comment is has already been addressed, but:

Fun fact: Back in the day, blue was the female colour (because it was associated with the holy Mary) and pink was the male colour (because pink is related to red, which is the colour of blood). Then someone confused them with each other at the right moment in history, and here we are today.

I hate it that teens on the m!x and Meets/On feature pink skin if female and blue skin if male, for that reason.
That Was Changed Now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back