❃ Tama ☆ Life ❃

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rose

Reaction score
☆ Welcome to my Tama Log! There's no pictures (due to some technical issues), but I hope you can enjoy! ☆

19th March: App Fun!

•  I got the Tamagotchi App, it's so much fun! My Tama is only a kid so I couldn't go to the Tama ♥ Party, which is a shame. But I played the Restaurant Game and the Catching Flowers game! I unlocked both backgrounds and the toy rocket. 
  • Apart from that, it's mostly just cleaning My Tama's poop and all that. 
  • Current Stats ☟

Generation: 6
  • Evolution Stage: Toddler

✰ Rose ✰​

Last edited by a moderator:
☆ Welcome to my Tama Log! There's no pictures (due to some technical issues), but I hope you can enjoy! ☆

20th March: App Fun!

• My Tama evolved! A lovely mix between Korobatchi and Majoritchi. The body of Korobatchi, the hair and eyes of Majoritchi, and the stars of Nanizatchi. I went to the Tama ♥ Party and married a mix between Kuromametchi and Majoritchi, just perfect. I was considering marrying Maskutchi but I don't want it to look sarcastic with Maskutchi's massive eyes.
  • My baby was born, Magaketchi! I didn't actually know what it meant, I just didn't want it to be called Magitchi again. I looked up what it meant in Japanese and it means 'Ghost!' So it's perfect for my spooky baby. :D  
  • Another small thing, I harvested some cherries before I married Magitchi off. I don't ever want to eat them because they took so long to get! I'm trying to stock up on food from the app. 
  • Current Stats ☟

Generation: 7

✰ Rose ✰​

Last edited by a moderator:
Panic-buying is not the way to go. ;) (Yep, this is really going to date this comment! :lol: )
😂 When people look back on this logbook, they'll be so confused!

20th March: 😕

• Pretty boring day, I keep updating this a day behind so this entry won't count. I'm going to update my Tama log twice today to keep it on track. Hope y'all understand.

✰ Rose ✰

24th March: New Generation!

• I forgot to update this, better update. Gen 7, Magaketchi got married to Maskutchi. And so Magiskutchi was born this morning! Currently it's a purple Hoshipontchi with Maskutchi ears, I'm hoping it doesn't grow up to have the Korobattchi body, I'm sick of it now... 
  • I basically bought a whole ton of food until my inventory was full and unlocked the salon! Now I'm waiting until I can get my new Tamagotchi (my godmother is getting it for me! :D ) so I can unlock the final location on my Magic Purple, the Sports Plaza. :)  
  • Current Stats ☟

Generation: 8

✰ Rose ✰

Latest posts

Back