Tamagotchi On - How to make friends in the app

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Miichelinaa6

Reaction score
Hey guys,

So I'm new to the Tamagotchi On. Just upgraded from my original tamagotchi connection from way back and I have no idea how to make friends via the app :( someone able to explain?

Hi there! I've split this out into its own thread for you - your question should get better visibility this way than it would as a reply to someone else's thread. :)

Does your friend need to be online as well to propose marriage?
While I have never tried this, I assume that yes, they would need to be online also. Basing on my experience with proposals I've sent to people (and proposals received) we've both had to be online so we can accept or decline the proposal, so I imagine that the same rules would apply to people in your Friends List. (your friend might not want to marry the Tama you currently have, so it's only fair that they're online to be able to make a choice)

Besides, they might have a different Tama to the latest one listed on their App if they haven't connected to the App in a couple of days and got married in their device or to another physical Tama in the meantime, so it would only make more sense that they have to be online. Just my thoughts.

Latest posts

Back