Angelgotchi not praying?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

eXtremeDevil

Reaction score
Hi, now that my country is on lockdown because of the Coronavirus I decided to try and take care of several tamas at once, as I have to work from home now. Yesterday I tried for the first time an Angelgotchi. After reading for a little while some guides, I started it by afternoon. But as by now, it hasn't called me for praying at all. It has pooped 2 o 3 times though. I understand this tama only poops after praying so, is this normal?? It may be faulty??

Thanks in advance.

When running both English and Japanese versions... I rarely caught it doing that. It seems fairly random to me. I think it’s more like an adult stage thing. It’s been a while since I have ran an angel since I have a hard time activating the motion. I think it does a call for attention and it’s quick. Part of it helps if you have sound on, which I rarely do on older editions. 

OK, it has prayed 2 o 3 times, but definetely not every day and not more than one a day. It hasn't go for a stroll eigther...

i've been running one recently and i've had mine go to the bathroom without any prayer calls, so while it definitely always does that after prayer calls, i don't think it's only after prayer calls that it happens

it does seem like both prayer calls and strolls are completely random occurrences rather than having any set time, though, sometimes i go days with just one or the other or neither happening

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back