Tamagotchi 4U leaves home

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DionLam

Reaction score
Hi guys, I had a Tamagotchi 4U and today, I know I’m a bad user. Because I neglected my Tama for 1 day, do not care about her sick. And now, when I’m turn on my tamagotchi, I saw a letter, I pressed B button and it says: FIND HER? Then I choose YES. And the screen is move me to everyplace, I saw everything, everyone (tamas) then I saw a park, and there is a little camp, and my tama in it! She goes out and say something (because I don’t now Japanese) and goes home. WHAT HAPPENING WITH MY TAMA??

I have never had that with my tamagotchi ON... but on my tamagotchi friends they run away too (But you cannot find them once they are gone)

I think that because you neglected you tamagotchi, it tried to run away and find a "better home." 

I don't know for sure, but I think if you don't come and find her soon enough, she will be gone forever and you will have to start a new generation. 

Hope this helps (And your tamagotchi doesn't run away again)

This happened to me before, you can ask her to come back when you talk to her at the park, but I don't remember how sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back