Sign in to follow this  
Maskitama

Entama secret animation?

Not sure if this is the exact place for it but I’ve never seen anything about this posted online before. 

I recently learned that the Entama has an animation when your adult tamagotchi leaves you with a new baby. 

it happened shortly after midnight, I only noticed because I checked both Tamas I was running had lights out 

89C889CF-3416-4856-9FF7-50BCADEA7681.jpeg

• Like 1

Do you mean the 12:00 AM animation where the parent wakes up, turns on the light and leaves the baby? That's present on most tamagotchi connection models.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Its a bit sad... :(

Edited by Tacoburritotchi

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By SpagheTea
      Hey
      I was wondering if anyone knows where I could buy a DVD copy of Tamagotchi: The Movie online in Canada. The only place I can find it is on the Australian version of eBay.
      Thanks 
    • By OsakaMilk
      Hi, I got the job coupons for my Tama but I have no idea how to use them or what they are for. Are they to get your Tama a certain job or raise GUTS? I tried playing with the baker ticket a few times and it didn't seem to do anything.
    • By ChimeraP
      I was wondering if they could connect because i found one for a low price and i wanted to see if itd work with my english tamagotchi v4.5 since my v6 cant connect to it. if it cant is it still worth the buy if you want a v4 tamagotchi? i did hear the entama had some differences from the english v4 so i was wondering if that alone would be worth it. its also in good quality (atleast for me) for its lower price
    • By Penguin-keeper
      Back in the 1990s, I collected LCD game-watches and character-themed digital watches, and I always dreamed of buying a watch-format Tamagotchi to go with them. Though other competing brands offered watch virtual pets, Bandai did not - they only licensed out the Tamagotchi livery for use on themed versions of standard analogue and digital watches. So, 23 years later, I've decided to make my own;

Presenting the "Tamawatchi"!
      Though the name "Tamawatchi" was officially used for a line of Tamagotchi-themed non-virtual pet watches in, I believe, the Connection era, back in 1997 I always imagined it as the name that they would use for a watch version of the iconic virtual pet.
      Since this was based on an imagined product from my childhood, I specifically wanted a very 1990s look for this project, so that it would fit in with the watches that I have from that era. So, I purchased the newly-released bright-green Neon Tamagotchi Original Gen 1 and a dark-green fabric watch-strap on Amazon UK, since the two combined gave me exactly the look that I wanted.

As with my "Tamagotchi Pinny" custom project, I attached brooch-bars to the back of the device using Gorilla Super Glue. Since I've got past experience now, the back of this one looks a lot tidier - not that it matters too much, since it won't be seen when it's in use. I used three brooch-bars so as to evenly distribute the weight of the device when it's attached to its strap (two are on the battery-door, and one is at the top of the device itself), although unlike the Tamagotchi Pinny, the Tamawatchi is a bit too heavy to wear as a pin. Also, unfortunately, for this project, I had to remove the iconic ball-chain, because on a watch it would just get in the way!
      There are better ways of making a Tamagotchi into a watch, but since I handle my things carefully, this quick-and-easy method will hold up just fine for my use-case.

Here's the Tamawatchi with a 1990s Tamagotchi Fantasy Dome bubble-watch. The Tamawatchi doesn't look especially out-of-place, which I'm happy about.
      If Bandai ever makes an official watch-format Tamagotchi, I'll be right there pre-ordering one at the earliest opportunity, but for now, at least I finally have some semblance of the "Tamawatchi" that I always wanted to own.
    • By GlennMorales
      I couldn't find a solution to this problem so i hope to find it here.
      When i had 4 gen i wanted to view family history but i couldn't i thought that i maybe need higher generation to view it.
      But now im on 7 gen and it's still unavailable...
      I remember that when I played this tamagotchi last year i had another family and i could view family history on 4 gen.
      Help me please!!

• By CookieNomie
      So I recently got the pacman tamagotchi, didnt realize it was a tamagotchi nano since its been a while since ive ever touched another tamagotchi ever since i was a kid, but i dont mind.

The only thing thats got me confused is the "death" of my tamagotchi much? the pacman tamagotchi death only explains, death, departure, and running away. When i checked my tamagotchi, it seemed as if it was completely normal, however i wasnt looking much at the screen tbh and just pressed the A button. But after i pressed the A button, it made me reset to the time screen to put in the time again to hatch a new egg? I dont know what happened?
      Doesn't it reset when you press A and the C button? Is there more "deaths" to a tamagotchi that i didnt know of? I did leave it for a few hours, so im guessing my neglect killed it, but what im confused is that it doesnt match up to the deaths mentioned in the wiki.. cause it didnt have a gravestone as far as i saw, didnt have gusts of wind, and the one idling on the screen was my tamagotchi instead of pacman? what happened?
      This has happened twice in a row, but the first time i only saw the time screen, so i mustve clicked a button somehow while i was walking around. 
      I cant find anything on this since it seems the pacman tamagotchi is fairly new..

If anything happens to my third tamagotchi and i find more new information, ill update this. i just want to know what happened to my tamagotchi..