How do Twins Tale?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
Hi,

I am wondering what are the possible benefits and extending activities one can involve themselves with, with twin Tamagotchis?

Is there any circumstances involved around them, like marital status? How would that work, and what about the Family tree? Basically what Is there to know about them, in every detail.

About the only thing that changes with twins on the Meets/On is that you get to choose which one gets married. As far as I know, it doesn't seem to change anything else. :p

About the only thing that changes with twins on the Meets/On is that you get to choose which one gets married. As far as I know, it doesn't seem to change anything else. :p
In regards to that, I saw someone have a near exact tamagotchi as my main one (first-born). I know similarities can arise, but it’s making me consider marrying the second one (youngest), because his colors seem unusual.

What do you think? Should I marry the youngest because he seems very unusual (green - white), or main (Blue - Yellow - Pink)?

What do you think? Should I marry the youngest because he seems very unusual (green - white), or main (Blue - Yellow - Pink)?
I always just go for whatever I think will have the cutest or weirdest results, depending on what I'm aiming for at the time. :lol:

I always just go for whatever I think will have the cutest or weirdest results, depending on what I'm aiming for at the time. :lol:
That seem what I would like, except this time I’m considering the logistics of it. So it’s bizarre because the twins are near identical except in color. The gf is rainbow colored, but if any inherited traits are from the father, I want them to show.

The twins are like this.

Eldest: Pale yellow fur, blue bow, pink clothes. Has a charming attitude and ultimately gets most of the interactions.

Youngest: (Perfect) White fur, Forest green bow, red clothes. Has a quiet, pristine appearance and composure. Smiles less than the eldest, but still diligent.

I always just go for whatever I think. :lol:
Heads up, I just let the youngest go out at a date party, only for him to miss the one he crushes(?) on. I have a feeling his feelings are not receiving at the other end.

However I look at the way his crush is looking at his twin brother, instead, and I see another infatuation. Which is not received by the eldest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back