Delete

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CheeWaWa

Reaction score
1. How do I delete a forum

2. How to I go out of a group that I started

3. How do I delete a group

(My questions regarding deleting things on TamaTalk)

1. How do I delete a forum

2. How to I go out of a group that I started

3. How do I delete a group

(My questions regarding deleting things on TamaTalk)
1.  Members cannot delete a forum.  The different forums and sub forums on TamaTalk are created by Admin and can only be deleted by Admin or Moderator.

I think maybe you're not talking about the main TamaTalk forums tho' so not sure what it is you want to delete?

2/3.  If you start a group you can close it if you want.  There's an option to "Manage Group" 

Although be aware that any TamaTalk friends you have who are also members of your group might want to continue visiting the group and if you close it you will stop them being able to post and contribute to the group.

Generally, if you want a post or topic hidden from view you should report it and explain why / what the problem with the post is.  Then a moderator will review your request and decide if it should be hidden.  Hope that helps you out.

Last edited by a moderator:
1.  Members cannot delete a forum.  The different forums and sub forums on TamaTalk are created by Admin and can only be deleted by Admin or Moderator.

I think maybe you're not talking about the main TamaTalk forums tho' so not sure what it is you want to delete?
I suspect that there may be a confusion of terminology here. @CheeWaWa, when you ask about how to "delete a forum", do you instead mean how to delete a post? :)

2/3.  If you start a group you can close it if you want.  There's an option to "Manage Group" 

Although be aware that any TamaTalk friends you have who are also members of your group might want to continue visiting the group and if you close it you will stop them being able to post and contribute to the group.

Generally, if you want a post or topic hidden from view you should report it and explain why / what the problem with the post is.  Then a moderator will review your request and decide if it should be hidden.  Hope that helps you out.
https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/clubs/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back