What is Your Dream Tamagotchi That You Dreamed About?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

leogames2012

Reaction score
Note: It can Be A Existing One or A Never Made.

I just Want To start This!

So Here i Go!

I want color reeditions of all tamagotchis. P1 and two, océan, angel, devil, Santa, v1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.... or, let's stay realistic, just rééditions of other tamas than p1 and p2 as most of the people dont know devilgotch for exemple. ( saying this, i bought recently a tamagotchi angel. I remember as a child wanting one when i saw them at the grocery store. But i dont know a single person Who bought this. I just can imagine the thousand of trucks that go directly to the garbage....)

I want color reeditions of all tamagotchis. P1 and two, océan, angel, devil, Santa, v1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8.... or, let's stay realistic, just rééditions of other tamas than p1 and p2 as most of the people dont know devilgotch for exemple. ( saying this, i bought recently a tamagotchi angel. I remember as a child wanting one when i saw them at the grocery store. But i dont know a single person Who bought this. I just can imagine the thousand of trucks that go directly to the garbage....)
A bit of a tangent, but there are VDPs for the Ps which let you raise characters from the vintage releases.

https://mrblinky.net/tama/vdp/

I've really wanted a Nano for a while. And when I say Nano I don't mean like the shell type (as I already own an Usatama from 2017, and 2 Original remakes), I mean like the Nanos released alongside the IDLs. I don't know if its the unique shell designs or the chibi-factor, something just appeals to me and always has. Now, Nanos for no real explained reason have always been over the price of around £50, which is too high for me. Granted, they don't have anything amazing about them but that docent stop me! If I were to buy one I'd get one from JYW because there prices are affordable for a person like me who doesn't like to spend £30+ unless its Christmas or my birthday.

Linking to the nanos, an IDL! I would love to get one even more if it mean't I could connect it to my 4U or Magical Meets. I love the mint green variation, there just really hard to come by on websites such as Ebay without paying ridiculous shipping fees. I think I love them for the fact that they can connect to the Nano, besides the fact one of them is really basic while the other, not so much! Again, they probably appeal to me because of there shells. How shiny!  :ichigotchi:

I've really wanted a Nano for a while. And when I say Nano I don't mean like the shell type (as I already own an Usatama from 2017, and 2 Original remakes), I mean like the Nanos released alongside the IDLs. I don't know if its the unique shell designs or the chibi-factor, something just appeals to me and always has. Now, Nanos for no real explained reason have always been over the price of around £50, which is too high for me. Granted, they don't have anything amazing about them but that docent stop me! If I were to buy one I'd get one from JYW because there prices are affordable for a person like me who doesn't like to spend £30+ unless its Christmas or my birthday.

Linking to the nanos, an IDL! I would love to get one even more if it mean't I could connect it to my 4U or Magical Meets. I love the mint green variation, there just really hard to come by on websites such as Ebay without paying ridiculous shipping fees. I think I love them for the fact that they can connect to the Nano, besides the fact one of them is really basic while the other, not so much! Again, they probably appeal to me because of there shells. How shiny!  :ichigotchi:
The nanos can't actually link to the IDLs, they were marketed as a keychain-type accessory for the IDLs. Also unfortunately, the IDL can only connect to the ID, IDL and Ps units and can't connect to the 4U or meets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back