Biggest Dilemma

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pizalinatchi

Reaction score
Thanks ,

is what I have to permanently remember for the meets being a wonderful Tamagotchi world.

However, never have I been so conflicted when it comes to marriage [of tamas] before. What I’m saying is I have twins, who are both nearly exactly perfect in every way. From their behaviour to their attitude, I can’t distinguish the two. Yet despite it all, I have to choose, just one, from them both.

The colors and representative position [eldest vs. youngest] has made this a difficult melee. What should I do?

They’re fascinating. One [The eldest] is at least a refined marshmallow. Charming, brave, and sporting the colors white as pure as snow {Like her grandmother’s!} & Pink as brilliant as her father’s brother’s clothes (and her mother's).

The next [youngest] is very open, lively, and popping bright. Bringing the Light home, she’s a cream yellow {Like her grandfather’s!} & sporting an orange bow now that her Older sister gave her when she was a teen. 

Now the two are completely “twin” pairs! Sporting something from each generation, I couldn’t be more glad and happy at the same time for the perfect two. 

The time is nigh. Which or whom marries first (that we get to see?). At first they don’t seem interested in any boys, yet the youngest has got her eye on Kuchipatchi!? Maybe she sees a green that is a latent color in the family. But I think ultimately there is one Tama they are close too that they can consider. However I can’t decide! 

Help. In this situation when your torn apart between two lovely Tamagotchi which do you allow marriage first? The Youngest or eldest? By colors? Preferences aside, who do you usually pick as candidate for marriage? 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back