My Tamagotchi Collection!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 215580

Reaction score
Here's a picture of my Tamagotchis so you can see the shell designs too! I also have one of the silicone cases for the Gudetama Tamagotchi. :)  

My favourite as a kid out of these was the v6; music star!! I absolutely loved raising my tama and trying to get their band's star ranking up!!

I also really liked the v5.5; celebrity famitama. Little pocket celebrities!! ❤️ I liked the unique characters in that version. There's also a lot of games in this model, so lots of variety. :D  Even the pause screen is pretty interesting! I used to occasionally pause my tama just to see the travel animations. 

The Tamagotchi friends was also pretty cool, I liked the greater pixel count and also the different tones/shading. However, I think this tama is tooo easy!!! I remember always getting Coffretchi, the best care female character. I would deliberately neglect my tama to get a different character, but clearly the level of neglect required was higher than I anticipated and I still kept getting her. I never got a male tama either, for some reason?  :huh:

The v2 is really great, and definitely my favourite out of all of these! I'm still perfecting the care technique for it as I feel it's a more challenging tama and much tighter on care mistakes. I'm sure tamatalk can help, though! I found this tama in an old house, believe it or not! It was in surprisingly good condition, and I've had no issues at all with it. Nobody lived there, so I adopted it.  :D  I particularly love the wide range of characters!! There's so many, which gives this tama more replayability. There are three possible adult characters for each gender at each care level! I personally love that it's less predictable and random, despite being more difficult to get a particular character. ❤️ 

Gudetama Tamagotchi is a great model. I got mine from Comic Con! I like the predator feature on this tama; you have to protect your little egg friend from a hungry pair of chopsticks!! The predator feature has sorta disappeared and only appears in the retro models. It's nice that this crossover tama brought it back!! The death function is really cool too; your gudetama will eventually become one of many 'egg dishes'. The real goal of this tama is to get all the  different 'egg dish' endings! Very unique and a fresh twist on my favourite virtual pet. ❤️ 

Which particular version/shell design is your favourite? I'm interested in what others think too! :D  

IMG_20200408_142842 (4).jpg

Welcome to TamaTalk :)

We have a My Collection thread going in the Seriously Tamagotchi sub forum: 

It's great to look through other members collections.  Please do use it to share pics of your collection and ask questions or post thoughts  :)
Ah, thank you so much!! I will be sure to look!! :D  

Music star is great! Hope they will rerelease this one day !
Absolutely, it was such an original idea!! :D  

What were you doing in an abandoned house? That's such an interesting find!
It wasn't necessarily 'abandoned', but it was my great aunt's house and she sadly passed away a few years ago. We had to check the house as my Dad was entrusted to do that and such, and we found it in an empty cupboard! It was most peculiar.  :D  

Last edited by a moderator:
What were you doing in an abandoned house? That's such an interesting find!
Lots of funky things to do in abandonned house like dealing d***s, drinking b***s whith your Friends listennning to nirvanna, tort**e animals, if you plan to be a serial ki***r, or chase tamagotchi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Lots of funky things to do in abandonned house like dealing d***s, drinking b***s whith your Friends listennning to nirvanna, tort**e animals, if you plan to be a serial ki***r, or chase tamagotchi!
:eek: :D :D :D

I think I'll stick to just hunting for tamas.  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back