Sign in to follow this  
persephonedeterm

Connection V2 Care Mistakes

Hi, I just have a quick question for the community!

I have managed to confuse myself as to what all the possible care mistakes you can inflict on a V2 tama. Is it all the same as other versions? It would be super helpful if I could have a list of all the things that trigger a care mistake for this version.

Thanks!! :D 

I'm pretty sure everything that counts as a care mistake on other versions also counts as a care mistake on the V2, but like the V1 and V3, it's a bit more complex than other versions.

The only things I know for a fact count as a care mistake are:

1. Missing calls for empty hungry hearts
  2. Missing calls for empty happy hearts
  3. Letting the Tama stay sick for a while
  4. Not turning the lights off when the Tama goes to sleep.

The first three take fifteen minutes after the Tama makes a call before it counts as a care mistake, the fourth one takes an hour. It seems that missing discipline calls (when it calls for no reason and when it's crying/agitated) may count as a care mistake, but I've never actually tried that for myself before. It doesn't seem that the type of care mistakes influences which teen character a child will evolve into; it only seems to affect teen-to-adult evolution.

Here's a detailed look at how teen-to-adult evolution works, if you're interested (I know it's not quite what you had asked, but I thought it might be useful anyway :P)

Giving a teen one or no care mistakes results in a Tier 1 adult. A Tier 2 adult can be obtained with a minimum of two overall, and a maximum of two in both physical and emotional care (four overall).

Missing calls for empty happy hearts or the lights (and possibly when it's crying/agitated) count as emotional care mistakes, and giving a teen at least three of those results in a Tier 3 adult.

Missing calls for empty hungry hearts or sickness (and possibly when it makes a call for no reason) count as physical care mistakes, and giving a teen at least three of those results in a Tier 4 adult. Sickness and empty hunger are more risky, though, so it's tougher to get a Tier 4 adult.

Many care mistakes in both emotional and physical care should result in a Tier 5 adult, but I admit I've never obtained one before.

Sorry if I went a bit overboard with the information :mellow: Regardless, I hope I helped!

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Maria&Co. said:

I'm pretty sure everything that counts as a care mistake on other versions also counts as a care mistake on the V2, but like the V1 and V3, it's a bit more complex than other versions.

The only things I know for a fact count as a care mistake are:

1. Missing calls for empty hungry hearts
  2. Missing calls for empty happy hearts
  3. Letting the Tama stay sick for a while
  4. Not turning the lights off when the Tama goes to sleep.

The first three take fifteen minutes after the Tama makes a call before it counts as a care mistake, the fourth one takes an hour. It seems that missing discipline calls (when it calls for no reason and when it's crying/agitated) may count as a care mistake, but I've never actually tried that for myself before. It doesn't seem that the type of care mistakes influences which teen character a child will evolve into; it only seems to affect teen-to-adult evolution.

Here's a detailed look at how teen-to-adult evolution works, if you're interested (I know it's not quite what you had asked, but I thought it might be useful anyway :P)

Giving a teen one or no care mistakes results in a Tier 1 adult. A Tier 2 adult can be obtained with a minimum of two overall, and a maximum of two in both physical and emotional care (four overall).

Missing calls for empty happy hearts or the lights (and possibly when it's crying/agitated) count as emotional care mistakes, and giving a teen at least three of those results in a Tier 3 adult.

Missing calls for empty hungry hearts or sickness (and possibly when it makes a call for no reason) count as physical care mistakes, and giving a teen at least three of those results in a Tier 4 adult. Sickness and empty hunger are more risky, though, so it's tougher to get a Tier 4 adult.

Many care mistakes in both emotional and physical care should result in a Tier 5 adult, but I admit I've never obtained one before.

Sorry if I went a bit overboard with the information :mellow: Regardless, I hope I helped!

Hi, thank you for the info and taking your time to respond. :) More infomation is always better, don't worry!! :D 

Yeah, those are the ones I assumed; however, I have a suspicion that less than two hearts affects care mistakes? I may be wrong, and it certainly isn't in newer models.

If not, I am nearly certain that missing emotional calls is a care mistake, because I have achieved tier three characters on the v2 previously with no more than two physical care mistakes, but with a training bar that is not full. I think that makes the most sense? 

Anyway, thank you very much! Now I feel a lot more confident in what is or isn't a care mistake than before. I think I'll look into two or four hearts also; I could be getting confused with really old models. :D 

• Like 2