How do you make your tamagotchi on grow faster?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatGudPanda

Reaction score
I really want to get jewelry at the tama shop but my character is too young and I am impatient. How do you make your tama grow faster?

Just don't do that. Tamagotchi are frustrating sometimes but hey thats the goal. Enjoy your tama and take your time. It's a simulation so follow the rules. Tamagotchi IS fun IS you play the game. It's a virtual animal. So let him gros and live is lire... Sometimes i am disapointed too, bit then i think it's ok, in life you can't always have what you want when you want. And that's thé charm of Tamagotchi.

There is no built-in feature on a tamagotchi On, or any tamagotchi of that matter, to make your tama grow faster. Sometimes I wish the same thing myself, but to no avail! 

Some vpets do have that capability of "hyperspeed" where it grows at a super fast rate, but the only way you can achieve that on a tama is by debugging certain tamagotchi connections, which can be risky anyways and have potentially permanent side effects if you mess it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back