Special Mametchi CR2032 battery?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So, I was just looking at the Tamagotchi Wiki page about battery sizes and found this image of a special Maxell CR2032 battery that has a photo of Mametchi etched on it. What I need to know is: Was this battery the one supplied with Japanese Tamagotchi Plus models in the box, or was it sold separately as a limited edition battery? If it's the former, then I'm glad because I might get a new Tamagotchi Keitai Akai from JapanYouWant and I think this battery would be a nice little "souvenir" in my Tamagotchi collection.

Tamagotchi_special_battery.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I think these came with the tamagotchi plus, but I have no reliable source. Please let me know which battery you get with your new akai :lol:
Thanks for the info! I really hope this battery comes with my Akai, because I think it's a really cute "souvenir" and I might even put it on a photo frame along with some other Tamagotchi components  :ichigotchi:

How do they even do that??  :eek:
He needs a Circle Battery Which Was Used for Earliest Tamagotchis. Latest Tamagotchis Only Uses Battery Like This

images

Know It?

He needs a Circle Battery Which Was Used for Earliest Tamagotchis. Latest Tamagotchis Only Uses Battery Like This

images

Know It?
I know those batteries.  :)  They’re called buttons, I think.

So, I was just looking at the Tamagotchi Wiki page about battery sizes and found this image of a special Maxell CR2032 battery that has a photo of Mametchi etched on it. What I need to know is: Was this battery the one supplied with Japanese Tamagotchi Plus models in the box, or was it sold separately as a limited edition battery? If it's the former, then I'm glad because I might get a new Tamagotchi Keitai Akai from JapanYouWant and I think this battery would be a nice little "souvenir" in my Tamagotchi collection.

View attachment 523
When I looked it up all I saw was just random nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back