Sign in to follow this  
rajanhoxha

Special Mametchi CR2032 battery?

So, I was just looking at the Tamagotchi Wiki page about battery sizes and found this image of a special Maxell CR2032 battery that has a photo of Mametchi etched on it. What I need to know is: Was this battery the one supplied with Japanese Tamagotchi Plus models in the box, or was it sold separately as a limited edition battery? If it's the former, then I'm glad because I might get a new Tamagotchi Keitai Akai from JapanYouWant and I think this battery would be a nice little "souvenir" in my Tamagotchi collection.

Tamagotchi_special_battery.png

Edited by rajanhoxha
  • Like 5

I think these came with the tamagotchi plus, but I have no reliable source. Please let me know which battery you get with your new akai :lol:

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

I think these came with the tamagotchi plus, but I have no reliable source. Please let me know which battery you get with your new akai :lol:

Thanks for the info! I really hope this battery comes with my Akai, because I think it's a really cute "souvenir" and I might even put it on a photo frame along with some other Tamagotchi components :ichigotchi:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, persephonedeterm said:

Whatttttt??????? I need this!!!! :o

Never wanted a battery so bad in my life!!!! :P:D

Right? :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

How do they even do that?? :o

He needs a Circle Battery Which Was Used for Earliest Tamagotchis. Latest Tamagotchis Only Uses Battery Like This

spacer.png

Know It?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

How do they even do that?? :o

My best guess is metal etching. I'm not really sure on what you'd need to do to do it on a battery, but hey it looks pretty cool :D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Nazotchi25 said:

I'm not really sure on what you'd need to do to do it on a battery,

Whatever it is, I'm sure that it's done before the chemicals are added, for safety's sake. :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, leogames2012 said:

He needs a Circle Battery Which Was Used for Earliest Tamagotchis. Latest Tamagotchis Only Uses Battery Like This

spacer.png

Know It?

I know those batteries. :) They’re called buttons, I think.

On 4/11/2020 at 9:26 PM, rajanhoxha said:

So, I was just looking at the Tamagotchi Wiki page about battery sizes and found this image of a special Maxell CR2032 battery that has a photo of Mametchi etched on it. What I need to know is: Was this battery the one supplied with Japanese Tamagotchi Plus models in the box, or was it sold separately as a limited edition battery? If it's the former, then I'm glad because I might get a new Tamagotchi Keitai Akai from JapanYouWant and I think this battery would be a nice little "souvenir" in my Tamagotchi collection.

Tamagotchi_special_battery.png

When I looked it up all I saw was just random nonsense.

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

I know those batteries. :) They’re called buttons, I think.

When I looked it up all I saw was just random nonsense.

Wait! Not buttons, coin cells.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1