Sign in to follow this  

Hi! I bought this this connection a few months ago, can’t remember if it’s v1 or v2 but have been looking on project tamashell and can not find it anywhere? Just wondering if it’s a fake 

4AA394BC-A1C7-43AC-A3D3-BE895F41C52F.jpeg

Best way to begin looking would be to power it up and see what hatches from the egg at the start

• Like 1

As far as I know, Project TamaShell isn't a complete resource, so it's not a be-all-and-end-all for this sort of thing, nor does the absence of a design from there necessarily suggest rarity or a fake device. :)

The colour of this unit is certainly unusual, but it doesn't appear to be a fake judging by your photograph - though a picture of it actually running would tell us this for sure.

• Like 2

It looks like a light blue with flowers design V2 with the flowers rubbed off, but you'll have to run it to find out for certain.

lightblue_flowers.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Check the back of the tama. Is it written bandai wiz made in china ?

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Naze77 said:

Check the back of the tama. Is it written bandai wiz made in china ?

It does say that on the back yeah 

16 hours ago, Eggiweg said:

It looks like a light blue with flowers design V2 with the flowers rubbed off, but you'll have to run it to find out for certain.

lightblue_flowers.jpg

Just turned it on, it is a V2 so maybe it is that one! Wonder what happened to the buttons 

17 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

As far as I know, Project TamaShell isn't a complete resource, so it's not a be-all-and-end-all for this sort of thing, nor does the absence of a design from there necessarily suggest rarity or a fake device. :)

The colour of this unit is certainly unusual, but it doesn't appear to be a fake judging by your photograph - though a picture of it actually running would tell us this for sure.

I just ran it and it all matches up with other v2s. It won’t let me upload a picture 

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.
  • Like 3

It's possible the previous owner customized it with frankenparts.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, Iamtamagotchi said:

It's possible the previous owner customized it with frankenparts.

True, or the colours of the buttons may vary depending on the region. The background is also different to the one pictured on project tamashell.

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By CoffeeCat
      The day before I found my old tamagotchi that I had when I was around 8 yrs old. They still work, the buttons don't function well unless if you press on them hard but besides that, I'm currently having no other issues except for one
      I wanted my two visit each other (I know how to do this) but the tamagotchi won't connect. It keeps saying it failed. I'm wondering if it's just because mine are too old and the censors don't work anymore or is there a way to fix this issue? If not then I guess I'm fine with it, at least they still work. Though I would like to know if there is a way, if it exists.
      Here's the image of my tamagotchi, they the old versions, forgot which. Couldn't upload the image onto the post so I upload it on imgur
      https://imgur.com/a/ukZjwTf
    • By TubularTama
      I know this is probably a basic question, but its been on my mind so thought I would post it here! What are your guys Tamagotchi toy designs/shells? These can be either ones you have or ones you want, it doesn't matter!
      I myself keep thinking about this one:
      link
      something about it gives me S E R O T O N I N
      For actual toy or versions I really like Tamagotchi P's whole concept with the pierces those are really cool. Also wondergarden's shell is GORGEOUS
      I'll post more if I find more and if this stays up lol.
    • By Tacoburritotchi
      (Sorry if this is the wrong forum to post in, but anyways..)
      I just got scammed in Adopt Me!.
      Here's how it went.
      I saw a person in Adopt Me whose description was "Follow me if you want to duplicate your pets".
      So, just out of curiosity, I followed the person.
      Me: "I want to duplicate  my pets."
      Scammer: "sure, just send your pets here."
      I sent four of my ultra rare pets, which I regret doing..
      Scammer: I need more pets in order to duplicate.
      Me: That's all I'm giving you. If you're not going to duplicate them, give them back. Now.
      I started to worry.
      Scammer: Okay, okay. Just-- Wait!
      Me: Hand them over. Now. Please.
      The scammer sends a trade request to me. I decline.
      Scammer: Do you want to duplicate your pets or not?!
      Me: Fine, fine.
      I trade my pets to the scammer, one by one.
      Scammer: Duplicating...........
                         Duplicating..........
      The scammer just ran off. I took off after him/her.
      I just ran and ran. Thank GOD I had made "friends" with her in Roblox so I could teleport to where she was in-game.
      I arrived in her house. She kept locking it, but that didn't stop me.
      Until finally, the scammer decided to stop locking him/her's house.  
      Me: Give my pets back. Please- I'll do anything.
      The scammer didn't say anything. I just kept sending trade requests to her, but the scammer kept declining.. I was panicking.
      The scammer's.. accomplice?: STICK YOUR HANDS UP LADY
      I thought he was the scammer's accomplice because their usernames were almost identical.
      accomplice: GIVE  ME ALL YOUR PETS
      I didn't understand, but suddenly scammer no.1 started dancing.
      I sent yet another trade request to scammer no.1 when THIS happened:
      Scammer No.1: I don't have your pets! I gave them all to him!
      Me, in my mind: WHAT?! Omg, I never should have trusted her..
      I send a trade req. to scammer no.2.
      He  was more sympathetic, so he gave my Shiba Inu, an Ultra Rare, back to me.
      After  that, I only got my common and uncommon pets back. My God, I was so overwhelmed so I just left the server.
      Here's a list of all the pets I lost.
      2x Red Panda(s) [Ultra-Rare] 1x Robin [Common, they just decided to take it because it wasn't in the game anymore.  ] Reindeer [Rare- again, it's not in the game anymore.] Deinonychus [Ultra-Rare, obtainable from the Fossil Egg] Sabertooth (tiger) [Ultra Rare, Fossil Egg] Frog (Ultra-Rare) [unobtainable. thats why they took  'im.] Dilophosaurus [Rare, Fossil Egg] Pterodactyl [Rare, fossil egg] Bunny [rare, obtainable from permanent in-game eggs] Woolly Mammoth [rare, fossil egg] Glyptodon [uncommon, fossil egg] Neon Cat, my first ever Neon. 13 pets. I know. 
      If anyone wants to help me git my pets back, here's what  you can do.
      -Walk up to anyone in the game and ask them to show you their pets.
      I only named one pet, so that might help. The cat's name is "Kit n e o n".
      -Look for anyone in the server with the words:
      "follow me if you want to duplicate your pets"
      "follow me if  you want a fly potion"
      Help is most appreciated. If you find any of my pets, please contact my Discord. I'll provide my username below.
      And if you ever get hold of any of them, please send a friend request to me in Roblox and give it to me.
      My Roblox username: Tacoburritotchi
      My Discord username: tacoburritotchi#1731
    • By ChimeraP
      I was wondering if they could connect because i found one for a low price and i wanted to see if itd work with my english tamagotchi v4.5 since my v6 cant connect to it. if it cant is it still worth the buy if you want a v4 tamagotchi? i did hear the entama had some differences from the english v4 so i was wondering if that alone would be worth it. its also in good quality (atleast for me) for its lower price
    • By pez
      So I got my Tamagotchi (he's a gen 2), and the second he hatched, he never left my side. I named him Pete and I brought him every where, and I made sure he was always full, always happy, his discipline meter was all the way up, and his weight was healthy for his age. But after 3 days, I look at him and he was flying away in his spaceship. I just wanna know what I did wrong, 'cause I thought I was doing a good job. 
    • By Volt the Tama & co
      Hello everyone!
      I have a problem with my Connexion V1, and help would much much appreciated. It may not seem like much, but the situation really saddens me...
      I wasn't playing with my Tamagotchi, as it was sleeping, but I heard a beep, and when I looked at the screen, it was displaying an egg, and the time was completely wrong, set in february. It may have been a battery problem. I don't know what happened to the Tamagotchi I was taking care of, and it makes me really sad to lose him.🥺 I tried the reset button, chose "download", but it was still the egg. I hatched the egg, and the name of the previous Tamagotchi was still in memory, already entered in the naming space, but this time, it was a girl. It's not like it was completely erased, because I still have the friend list, but my baby is a Gen 1, while the previous one was a Gen 27, so it didn't get back to where it was either.
      I would like to know if there is any way to go back to taking care of the Tama I was taking care of before this incident happened. I love him.🥺 Also, I was really happy to have a Gen 27, because it showed how long this family had been going. I didn't play with my Tamagotchi for more than 10 years, and when I turned it back on, I was ecstatic to see that it hadn't forgotten anything! It was still the same family as my very first Tamagotchi, and it just means a lot to me.
      If anyone knows anything about the situation, I'd be really thankful if you'd let me know!
      Thank you for your time and have a nice day.