Unknown shell design

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy Elizabeth

Reaction score
Hi! I bought this this connection a few months ago, can’t remember if it’s v1 or v2 but have been looking on project tamashell and can not find it anywhere? Just wondering if it’s a fake 

4AA394BC-A1C7-43AC-A3D3-BE895F41C52F.jpeg

As far as I know, Project TamaShell isn't a complete resource, so it's not a be-all-and-end-all for this sort of thing, nor does the absence of a design from there necessarily suggest rarity or a fake device. :)

The colour of this unit is certainly unusual, but it doesn't appear to be a fake judging by your photograph - though a picture of it actually running would tell us this for sure.

It looks like a light blue with flowers design V2 with the flowers rubbed off, but you'll have to run it to find out for certain.

lightblue_flowers.jpg

Check the back of the tama. Is it written bandai wiz made in china ?
It does say that on the back yeah 

It looks like a light blue with flowers design V2 with the flowers rubbed off, but you'll have to run it to find out for certain.

Just turned it on, it is a V2 so maybe it is that one! Wonder what happened to the buttons 

As far as I know, Project TamaShell isn't a complete resource, so it's not a be-all-and-end-all for this sort of thing, nor does the absence of a design from there necessarily suggest rarity or a fake device. :)

The colour of this unit is certainly unusual, but it doesn't appear to be a fake judging by your photograph - though a picture of it actually running would tell us this for sure.
I just ran it and it all matches up with other v2s. It won’t let me upload a picture 

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back