Mametchi should be the tamagotchi mascot

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

<3mametchiXx

Reaction score
Hi who loves mametchi I do so we need a way to get him to be the mascot

Btw I'm new so pls don't judge

Last edited by a moderator:
He has been one of the series’ mascots since the beginning.

As fans, we can't directly change how Bandai chooses to market their products, including which characters they treat as mascots. As @Joc says, though, Mametchi already has this status. ;)

That said, if you still want a way to send such a message to Bandai, then you'd be well-advised to vote with your wallet. When they release Mametchi-focussed merchandise, buy it - that sort of thing tells them what sells.

Mametchi Is the Mascot Dont worry! 😄 :newmametchi:
I give you credit, lots of people will recognise him as the most well-known Tamagotchi character. This is because he's the first, and people recognise him for being on the front of the GOGO Tamagotchi anime posters. But, Bandai has never blaitently said so, we just know this data from the Merchandise and Anime.

Uh...

(looks at his statue front-and-center of Bandai HQ which gets a special raincoat and his appearance in Mario Kart Arcade GP 2, not to mention just about everything else related to Tamagotchi often having him center-stage, including V-Pet marketing and the anime)

Isn't he already?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back