Fake Tamagotchi toy that talks at my nearby store! Mandela effect????

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orbit

Reaction score
I was at my local market and I found a Lovelitchi doll that talks and sings(?) I didn’t take a picture of it. I got one and gave it to my little sister. Once again, I think it’s fake and I might have the Mandela effect. If you don’t know what the Mandela effect is, there’s a video from Valskibum94 in which he talks about it and some examples.

A little off topic but.. your really lucky to have found that! I've only been to a car boot sale once.. and found a Pixel Chix Car and Tamagotchi corner shop 2 (I already owned both of these, but got the Pixel Chix anyways).

A little off topic but.. your really lucky to have found that! I've only been to a car boot sale once.. and found a Pixel Chix Car and Tamagotchi corner shop 2 (I already owned both of these, but got the Pixel Chix anyways).
Wow! Good deal!

No, I think it’s a rare copy of the talking and singing Lovelin doll that was on eBay once. It spoke English. And I got it, and guess what, I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT! I think it was singing Every Lovely, couldn’t make out what she was saying, only when she sings “Lovely”. Maybe I wasn’t listening right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Orbit said:
No, I think it’s a rare copy of the talking and singing Lovelin doll that was on eBay once. It spoke English. And I got it, and guess what, I COULD NOT UNDERSTAND IT! I think it was singing Every Lovely, couldn’t make out what she was saying, only when she sings “Lovely”. Maybe I wasn’t listening right?
I Didnt See the Image of it.

Also Its Rare But Looks like a Fake with a Good Quality.

Orbit said:
But... Take a Photo!

Last edited by a moderator:
I've done lectures on the Mandela Effect for 3 years. Very familiar with that indeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back