Interior/Rooms shop

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

VaNn1

Reaction score
Im not that new to tamagotchi but i had to abruptly stop playing due to all my school work for 2 years. Due to this pandemic, I can finally play my Tamagotchi ( its the M!x ver)

I was wondering how to go to the interior shop as i cant read/understand japanese... if someone could help me it would be very appreciated. Good day!💖

What version of the M!x do you have? I think all of them have the interior shop in the same location so maybe it doesn't matter.

Here is a guide for the melody/spacy m!x. This source also has other guides linked for the other versions of tamagotchi m!x and more!

If you scroll down on the guide I linked, there's lots of pictures and labels for the different menus. Basically, to go to the interior shop, you go to the door (6th) icon, select the first option, which is the tama depa, and then the first option once you get there, which is shopping. Then once again the first option which is renovation. I hope that helped you!  :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back