Sign in to follow this  
Orbit

Who are these 3 characters in episode 137 of Tamagotchi!.

Who are these three characters that go against Mametchi, Memetchi, and Kuchipatchi in a soccer tournament (Episode 137). Watch Episode 137 on YouTube, and you’ll see them.

The dude in the cap and vest is Raimeitchi.

The girl is Thundertchi (and when/if the episode gets dubbed and airs outside Japan, there's going to be suggestive fanart of her, I guarantee it.)

The dude with the headset and tools is Gowastchi.

• Like 2

They don’t have pages on the TMGC Fandom Wiki. I’m making a private fan-animation that has them drawing graffiti, so I need artwork. And if there is suggestive fan art of Thundertchi,    Heck no!

On 4/27/2020 at 1:35 AM, Timogotchi19 said:

The dude in the cap and vest is Raimeitchi.

The girl is Thundertchi (and when/if the episode gets dubbed and airs outside Japan, there's going to be suggestive fanart of her, I guarantee it.)

The dude with the headset and tools is Gowastchi.

Ok, so how do we know who their voice actors and what they look like in artwork? Thundertchi looks like D2, Gowastchi looks like a box with a pouch full of tools, and Raimeitchi looks like a gangster.

Edited by Penguin-keeper
Merged multi-posting.

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Orbit
      Ok if we got Tamagotchi! in Japan, China, Thailand, and Korea, then why not English? Only 26 episodes were dubbed very poorly in English. So why won’t Bandai America do the dub? We need to get Bandai America to dub the Tamagotchi! animes, mangas, anything Tamagotchi you can think of! We should email them!
    • By Orbit
      I was at my local market and I found a Lovelitchi doll that talks and sings(?) I didn’t take a picture of it. I got one and gave it to my little sister. Once again, I think it’s fake and I might have the Mandela effect. If you don’t know what the Mandela effect is, there’s a video from Valskibum94 in which he talks about it and some examples.

• By kimcherries
      I remember owning a penguin virtual pet around 10 years ago, but I have no clue what it's called and have had zero success finding it online. It was white and the shape of an igloo, I believe about 4 inches long. It had a fairly large screen and a few buttons below the screen (I think there were 4 or 5?) I'd love to know if anyone owns one of these or knows what I'm referencing! I don't have a photo of it unfortunately. 
    • By foundinstorage
      Recently I was helping my fiance clean out his storage to retrieve all of his game stuff from his childhood.

We came across a bag of Tamas. We were able to identify all but one, and the sticker that might have helped identify it is missing.

We tried taking a picture and running it through Google's image search, and got nothing.

That looks like a Koopa Troopa from Super Mario Brothers. We can't turn it on as the batteries are dead and we don't have a driver small enough to open it up.

Out of a bag of 15-ish Tamas, this was the only one we couldn't figure out. Does anybody have any ideas? I've got good Google-Fu but despite a couple dozen search term sets, I'm still coming up empty-handed!

• By painaputchi
      Hello everyone!!

I was looking on eBay's Tamagotchi sales and I found this:

Do you know what character is this? Is it really from tamagotchi? I thought it came from Devilgotchi but I can't find it anywhere... I don't think it's King Devilgotchi.
      I'd like to know because he's totally like my black cat, expecially in his (eeeeevil) look!

Thanks!