With the Evatchi and the rumored Demon Slayer Tamagotchi, what other franchise(s) should get the dedicated Nano treatment?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

With the Evatchi and the rumored Demon Slayer Tamagotchi, what other franchise(s) should get the ded

• Sanrio again

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Timogotchi19

Reaction score
With the Evatchi and the rumored Demon Slayer Tamagotchi, what other franchise(s) should get the dedicated Nano treatment?

In my opinion,  I kinda want Bandai America to get the Sesame Street master toy license from Hasbro just as "revenge" for Hasbro getting Power Rangers (Hasbro got a 10-year toy license for Sesame Street that begun in 2011), and I think a Sesame Street Tamagotchi would be extremely interesting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirby, where the different conditions result in a different Copy Ability at the end of a run. :D But even if that were to happen, I don't imagine that it would be until 2022, to mark the series' 30th anniversary.
That is a really clever idea, actually. With Kirby merch being sold on Premium Bandai, it shouldn't be too hard getting the okay from Nintendo/HAL Laboratory. 

Although I can just imagine a Wario-centric Tamagotchi.

That is a really clever idea, actually. With Kirby merch being sold on Premium Bandai, it shouldn't be too hard getting the okay from Nintendo/HAL Laboratory. 
Thanks very much! :D Honestly, I've always wanted to see this ever since the Tamagotchi first came Westward in 1997 - Marutchi, in particular, reminded me of Kirby, and I could easily see that the same design principles from monochrome Game Boy games were used for the Tamagotchi characters, too.

Though I'm sure that it's not really on the cards, Bandai having the license already does make me more hopeful. :lol:

Although I can just imagine a Wario-centric Tamagotchi.
This is a great idea, too - the treasures influencing the endings, as per the games, should transfer directly to this, right? :D

I votre for none because nano IS too limited for me but a kind of p1 or v1 could be cool! Animal crossing and pokemon are two good licence in term of business. Kirby could be really cute ! 

I want Them to make a Talking Kero Animal pet (From a Anime You havent heard of It Cardcaptors Or in Japanese name Cardcaptor sakura.)

I voted for multiple options, hehe. First off, I said none because I agree that nanos are a bit simple and it'd be nice if they at least included a shop and gotchi points from the games or some sort of other interaction with your tama that other tamagotchis provide. They feel a bit empty and you don't get the same bond with your tama.

But since nanos sell well due to nostalgic collabs and low price points, I'd love to see an animal crossing one, because why not! That'd be really cute, although the sprites might be hard to nail since they'd have to be simplified a lot.

And then I voted Super Mario because it'd be so cool to have some sort of Mario kart mini game built in and I'd love to see the characters interact with a tamagotchi.

Finally, I said other because when I first read the title, my mind began wandering and I thought that it'd be really awesome if there was a studio ghibli collab. That is definitely a stretch and I'm not sure how they'd design it, but can you imagine the characters from Spirited Away inside your tamagotchi? GOLD!  :D

I want Them to make a Talking Kero Animal pet (From a Anime You havent heard of It Cardcaptors Or in Japanese name Cardcaptor sakurs.)
Card captor Sakura is famous.

But since nanos sell well
Not that much. If you check retailers website like Amazon you Can still find gudetama ans Pacman while the last séries of p1 is out of stock. Target still have Pacman ans again p1 out of stock. In France the 20th anniversary nanos sell well because people thougt it was the original, and the costumer opinion was very bad. And the Disney nano doesnt sell well.

Not that much. If you check retailers website like Amazon you Can still find gudetama ans Pacman while the last séries of p1 is out of stock. Target still have Pacman ans again p1 out of stock. In France the 20th anniversary nanos sell well because people thougt it was the original, and the costumer opinion was very bad. And the Disney nano doesnt sell well.
That's true, but the Pacman nano was only released in March. Also, the 20th anniversary release was a mini/chibi which is even more simplified than a nano.

I guess I should have said that nanos are easier to produce for Bandai because the materials are cheaper so they don't have to invest as much in something that might flop. They are easier for people to buy since the price is easier to swallow compared to the retail price of an On, for example. But, you're correct, the nanos still struggle on the market.

Precure... but there are FAR too many to do that, even for a standard sized tamagotchi. But if they did seasons/mains... it might work. Or still be way too many, and not cheap. (As if Precure was a cheap fandom, lol) 

sailor moon. 

ya, they have another nano anime on HLJ. Just as expensive as the eevee. Glad I got that when I did. 

It's interesting that the Neon Genesis Evangelion and Demon Slayer products have Tamagotchi branding while the Digimon products do not.

Anyway, I've thought about a Miffy × Tamagotchi because of the Sanrio crossovers. Splatoon × Tamagotchi could also work.

Oh wow! That's pretty cool... I might try and buy one. (If I can)  :p
Good luck! Be wary, though - some units were recalled, though Bandai was never 100% clear on why that was (so it's not entirely known if there were bugs in the programming or if there were simply dead-on-arrival units that never worked), so you may have to check with the seller to see if any given unit has problems.

Latest posts

Back