My sister's tamagotchi

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

PrismArts2018

Reaction score
I found my sister's old tamagotchi and was able to changed the batteries to get it to somewhat work again but there are a few things that I notice that seem off and I need help solving them.

1. I only have 1 food item left, a snack which is a bottle of milk and I am unsure of how to add more food items.

2. I can't access certain features like Band, a heart icon, treasure chest, speaking icon, shop and special items.

3. I can still put my tamagotchi to sleep, feed it, wash it and give it medicine.

If possible, I would like to maintain the old data on the game as it was my late sister's and I just don't have the heart to reset the progress she made on the virtual pet. It was just an important piece of nostalgia and a way of remembering her that I don't want to lose.

Any help that I can get from anyone would be absolutely amazing. Thank you so much in advance to anyone who is willing to help.

What version of tamagotchi is it? Did you use the download feature when you first booted the tama up to load the old save data?

I'm assuming this is a music star, and if so, I don't think you can access the band while the tama is still a baby. Also in regards to food, the default food options won't fill your hunger/happy hearts past 2 after the baby stage, so you will need to buy food from the shops.

I'm not too sure on the version, I had no idea there were different versions of Tamagotchi until I looked up if something was wrong with my sister's.

I did use the download feature to boot up the old save load.

I'm not too sure how old the tama is, I haven't played this in years and I almost forgot how to but I'm assuming this is what's happening, so thank you for the explanation. I really really appreciate it.

Yeah, it is one of these. It's the Rock City one and thankfully it seems to be working now. I suppose it needed time to really get all the features working. Thank you so much for your help! I reallt appreciate it. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back