Question about Connection V2 evolution.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePleb

Reaction score
Question about Connection V2 evolution.

I recently resurrected my v2 tamagotchi I had when I was a kid and was surprised to learn that the level of care you give the pet affects its evolution. So I have a 21G girl that evolved into a Marutchi after being a baby, which I thought was a bad care evolution but I'm not sure what I did wrong. Any help? Here are the facts below:

- Parents were a Mimitchi and Tensaitchi (I had mated it with my v4)
- Tama is a 21G girl
- I left the tama on pause after the parent left until I knew I had enough time to care for the baby (baby stage is crazy)
- I played jump several times (maybe 12 or so), never losing and beat the game twice
- Didn't let its hearts drop below 3 at any point. Possibly over fed it to avoid this.
- Treated it instantly when it got sick, praised it instantly when crying, cleared up its poo straight away
- Connected it with my V3 until they became 'buddies'. Gave it a timeout when it gifted a snake.

I thought that might have been good enough care to do better than Marutchi? Any ideas?

Last edited by a moderator:
I think when it comes to the V1,V2 and V3 there’s no “good care” or “bad care” characters! It’s random whether you take care of your tama or not. 

In the V2 they have ODD or EVEN characters as you may have seen in the internet. I looked in the forums and found this useful thread, take a look at it:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/21585-odd-and-even-generations/

v2chartfinal.png

I think weight, the discipline meter and amount of care mistakes all go into determining which tama you get.

I think when it comes to the V1,V2 and V3 there’s no “good care” or “bad care” characters! It’s random whether you take care of your tama or not. 

In the V2 they have ODD or EVEN characters as you may have seen in the internet. I looked in the forums and found this useful thread, take a look at it:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/topic/21585-odd-and-even-generations/
Thanks, that makes sense and explains why some characters I can't access currently

Thanks for the chart, that makes a lot of sense. In fact it implies that the parent was not especially healthy which may make sense. I think I got a Mimitchi, then kinda sat back complacently so maybe I need to take better care of the adult too.

In any case, she's evolved into a Nikatchi, but I read somewhere else that Marutchi on odd generation can only evolve into Nikatchi or Oniontchi, so I'm not too bothered. My last Nikatchi evolved into a Pochitchi which was good so I'm just gonna take good care and see what happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back