Tamagotchi V2 and V4 not connecting

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Francisco

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

So I own a tamagotchi V4 for a while now, and I recently got a V2.

I have tried connecting them in every possible way but they just wont connect. I go to the heart icon on the V4 and press others and on the V2 I go to version 1 connection and then I press B to attempt to connect. I have already opened the V4 to check if it was something related with the IR since the V4 is kinda old but everything seems to be fine. One thing I notice is that when they are both in standby, if I press B on the V4 to connect, and the V2 is in standby, the V2 displays connect automaticly but if its the opposite way, the V4 doesnt detect the V2 and keeps on standby.. could that be  the problem? Any help is welcome. Thank you guys.

From recent experience, trying over and over to connect 2 Tamagotchis can run down the battery. If the battery is close to running out, this can be a glitch where it doesn't connect even with a device with a working battery.

Hi there,

the batteries are brand new. I may have made like 3 or 4 attempts.. not more than that.. I really wanted to connect them :(

Have you tried moving them closer together or further apart? Do they connect to other tamagotchis?
Hello there, ive tried moving them closer and further  and ive algo got another 2 tamagotchi v2 and they all connect just fine, but not with the v4. I think the problem is really the v4.. I dont Know why :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back