Hi i am new please help!!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GabiCatM

Reaction score
Hi everyone i am new. I have a tama on fairy version and i need some friends! Not many people are still into tamagotchis. Can someone tell me what is happening in the community?!

I wouldn't say anything too drastic is happening in the community. A lot of people from the past simply moved on.
 This forum is pretty much the only living Tamagotchi community around aside from niche blogs, Facebook groups and some  discord servers.

There's still a good amount of people out there just many stick to online interaction.

It's really a shame that this is one of the last active Tama related sites. I remember there being so many active forums years and years ago that seem to have (in most cases) been completely wiped off the internet.

It's really a shame that this is one of the last active Tama related sites. I remember there being so many active forums years and years ago that seem to have (in most cases) been completely wiped off the internet.
Forums in general mostly have died in favor of Reddit and Facebook which are pretty much useless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back