Hapihapitchi

"Hatch your favorite Tamagotchi(s)" Hatch Log

Totally forgot to update yesterday, sorry! 

Xiao really didn't do that much anyways. She's still a Ringotchi and is expected to evolve tomorrow. I gave her a care mistake this morning and will do the same tomorrow. Still praying for that Pochitchi!

I have been stocking up on a lot of treats for future gens favorite foods just for fun. Fruit juice is Ringotchi's fav, but I haven't seen it at the shop yet. She just spends her days dancing, eating cereal, and playing a lot of jump and heading.

• Like 2

Hello again.. :rolleyes: 

Sorry about not posting or updating you guys yesterday as I was really busy with college but luckily now I’m done so I can look after my virtual children! :D

Yesterday nothing special happened except maybe Caleo evolved to Uratogetchi and today morning Bob is now  Yasaguretchi. I’m absolutely happy with both of their evolutions no complains here! ;) 

Caleo graduated from school and now he’s working at the gym.

4-EDCF834-6-BBB-4-C02-8-D7-F-BFCA8-C7-C5

Still waiting for Bob to graduate and I might try and see if he will be accepted for the Hospital 🏥

Quick update on their stats:

Caleo: 3 yr, 76lb.

Funny😊: 47

Gorgeous🔆: 18

Spiritual: 71

Bob: 3 yr, 65lb.

Funny😊: 22

Gorgeous🔆: 56

Spiritual: 36

That’s it for today. ^_^

Edited by iTamannadi
  • Like 2

spacer.png

Super uneventful today nothing really happened at all. As you can see I have been super neglecting all but one stat.

• Like 2

tama evolved into a maidtchi .

tama playing the drums 

Il7e11Jy95VNG_KerPPno0ll2cIbTkEdF7a8OeokaOBeVvlKVs40sXK3A4sQJZ3fBZoqlo2XkXCgITJsp8Seew-yt8sEBg2nj1RTpvSbDhLBjDxG959bWFmdF2cltbd2hxOmuAHw

and drawing.

TsOp_gbl6ZhfAxfW1yeE82rlgt2J7BFYdnlW3sahkQGPDXTKIsQbuuY7qCsGmaQeYjPfdM2xOuDpB5431Vlu4AWOtbySHb4YYxD5c5ZMlr1a96Zt6hiWawF0pUlN5j5_G79_snvO

and some other pics.

0jiBdfCTKKsJAvL1dscsZActPqBueWlnXdItUih1ag-qTbEhditlRxCdpsb6GScp_JMdW-cu8fVbcXmZxbQmzWnpTXrphPfXJn0n1F14GVcW-SR4SZ4SeIj_YB_uBXSSIueCSEyV 

ok! that is it!!:babytchi:

• Like 2

Hey guys!

So Xiao is an adult now, but I wasn't lucky enough to get Pochitchi :( Instead, I got Ginjirotchi, who I've had on the v2 once before and I can't say that I'm that mad! Ginjirotchi has great animations and is absolutely adorable. Xiao's favorite food is now black fish, so you know I'll be on the lookout for that!

His close up:

3OJVDrh.jpgXmRfkg8.jpgge7WL7r.jpgYn5t6Sk.jpg

Bath time! :D

VrPbsp6.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Hapihapitchi said:

Yn5t6Sk.jpg

I chuckled when I saw that picture :D

So today is that day that both Caleo and Bob started their first day at work.

Bob graduated today and now is working in The Bank, I thought I will try for the hospital but completely forgot that was only for the V4 or maybe it wasn’t shown today since he only get accepted at places that take Gorgeous skilled characters..:o

Nothing really special after that, kept feeding them and play some games, It was actually a must specially for Caleo because he’s now overweight! <_<

Tomorrow I think is going to be the big day for both of them, as I’m excepting the matchmaker to show up, will definitely update you all with pictures ;) 

Their stats for today:

Caleo: 4 yr, 91lb.

Funny😊: 59

Gorgeous🔆: 24

Spiritual: 71

Bob: 4 yr, 69lb.

Funny😊: 30

Gorgeous🔆: 74

Spiritual: 36

That’s it for today ^_^ 

• Like 2

Super uneventful today.

spacer.png

Sorry for the no update yesterday nothing really happened. She evolved this morning into the adult I wanted. She's so cute I love her. 

• Like 3

Today is the big day! :D

They both got married and now they are fathers:

8-B6-DB835-C16-A-49-E8-B994-FC024-A2-BA5

Wished if one of them got a baby girl but I guess it’s fine. They were able to collect their money today from their workplace. ;) 

It was very challenging for me to take care of them during the last week, exams and assignments were on the way!

Hopefully I will be able to participate in another group hatch in the future.

Until then farewell to Bob and Caleo, hope you guys enjoyed their updates. :) 

• Like 2

I probably won't be running another En/UraTama for a hatch again since their life cycles are so expanded without much to log about for the most part lol. She hasn't even been able to get her job yet which she might later today and I'll update when that happens. On the plus side she has been super easy to care for over the past week which is awesome.

• Like 1

Aww, we will miss Bob and Caleo!

I haven't had much time to update these past 2 days, and there isn't much to update about either. Xiao the Ginjirotchi is just chilling and accompanying me when I go for walks. She has been really easy to care for and just overall super cute. I've managed to keep her weight in the 30s by playing lots of jump and slot. I keep meaning to save up gotchi points for the expensive items at the shop, but I always end up buying lots of snacks. Yesterday, I finally saw the black fish in stock! I will post some pictures of her eating it once I get the chance.

The matchmaker should show up for Xiao anytime now seeing that she's 6, but I honestly forgot what age it happens at for the v2. I think I may have missed her appearance today but who knows.

Glad everyone's enjoyed the hatch so far! :lol:

• Like 2

She was able to get a job today! Not sure what exactly it was because I couldn't read it but she seemed happy to get it and that's all that matters! Might have to cut my logging short once everyone else has finished because I know she's still got another 2-3 days left before she's able to marry.