Tamagotchi On raining for days!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello,

I just received my Tamagotchi On 4 days ago, and I'm loving it! (I have a Lovelitchi!!!) xD Such a fun little device xD Something is worrying me though, on the 2nd day, it started raining, and it hasn't stopped since. It's been raining for 3 straight days now :(  Is this normal or did it glitch? 😕 She gets sad/seems unamused when I take her out to the yard and it's raining.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated, I really hope it didn't glitch :(

Whew, thanks for you reply iTamannadi! That eased my mind a bit. Yes I did think that it has something to do with how the Japanese weather is, but 3 straight days was quite worrying, didn't even stop for an hour! Hopefully she will have some sunny days soon :D

Humorously enough, that kind of weather is what I'm having right now in Toronto. I think on my Plus Colour, the first colour tama ever made, it did have an awful lot of constantly rainy days at one point (probably around winter time). It's a bit more irksome on the Plus Colour since sunny days gives the possibility of finding heart shaped clouds which boost happiness. From what I remember of when I ran my On, I think the tama would hate all weather except sunny weather (so it'd get mad in the snow XD). They're not really nature lovers now are they?

Hello Knighttchi's Ballad,

thank you for pitching in with a reply also :) Just want to tell everyone that today finally after 3 straight days it stopped raining! :D The sky is still grey, but my tama is still happy when I take her outside to the yard now :D She keeps jumping and slamming into the floor which makes this kind of mole come out xD So cute.

Knighttchi's Ballad: I've never had sunny weather, although I've only had my Tama On for 5 days now, but she seems way happier now with the grey skies rather than when it was raining. Ooooh that snowy weather would be cool to see, I've never seen my Lovelitchi angry haha. 

Thanks again to everyone that pitched in to answer :)

Not true as all colour versions have weather effects. Some vary in how interactive they are but the weather effects - along with the daylight cycles - are part of the extensive outside world introduced by the colour models. Previous models implied an outside world but they showed it in very limited ways.

for some reason in the morning it is bright and dry but suddenly goes dark and rainy while i don’t look which i think is normal. BTW I suppose that the little guy’s mood would be affected by the weather: my guy hated the rain so i just kept him in for then

Put a toy in the garden and catch a pet and your tama will je happy to go outside even in the rain.
Oooh that's awesome! I didn't get a pet yet since I was on my first gen and 'was planning' on marrying soon (but I love my Lovelitchi too much to let her go just yet) xD She's just too adorable. Thanks for the advice though, I'll keep that in mind.

for some reason in the morning it is bright and dry but suddenly goes dark and rainy while i don’t look which i think is normal. BTW I suppose that the little guy’s mood would be affected by the weather: my guy hated the rain so i just kept him in for then
Since I've had the Tama On for a week, today is the first time I've had bright sun! :D  Still not raining again yet, although it did rain again yesterday in the afternoon and kept going till my tama went to sleep. Yeah same here, I don't take her out to the yard too much when it's raining, she looks really unamused when I do, so I keep her in since she's not having fun :(  I'll look into getting a pet on my next generation though as Naze77 stated :)  I really should marry soon, still have lots of places left to unlock which I could only do from Gen 2 and 3 onwards. . . 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back