Sign in to follow this  
#mybroisthealolachamp

Tamagotchi On - question about removing batteries

I have a similar question which is will taking out the batteries stop the game, as in stop it from pooping while I am not playing? BTW i am just using any rechargeable duracell batteries i have. I don’t think it matters what type it is.

2 hours ago, #mybroisthealolachamp said:

I have a similar question which is will taking out the batteries stop the game, as in stop it from pooping while I am not playing? BTW i am just using any rechargeable duracell batteries i have. I don’t think it matters what type it is.

Hello @#mybroisthealolachamp,

while I haven't had to take out the batteries yet, from research I have done, yes if you take out the batteries it is like you paused the Tama. It will not poop or get sick or hungry :) Do note that the Tama saves at periodic times, so taking out the batteries could set you a couple of hours back since the last time it saved.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Hey there, #mybroisthealolachamp. @321Boom has you covered here, but nonetheless I've split your question into its own thread - it's best to post separate questions separately, rather than as replies to threads about different questions. ;)

Edited by Penguin-keeper