My tamagotchi is an ALIEN?!!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mybroisthealolachamp

Reaction score
Hi peeps, this is a question that needs an answer: once this picture came up on my screen- i think it was a family photo. After it cleared off, my tama had completely changed. It was green, a penguin- it had lost it’s charming smile and changed colour and turned into a penguin! is this normal or is this a glitch? If so, Bandai really needs to fix it because the screen didn’t even show me that it was growing up! it somehow acted like an alien and just mutated/transformed. I didn’t expect it to change that much either! the photo said at the top, chibachi family. Really don’t understand how that happened. 

I think it’s normal, the evolve from baby > toddler > teenager > adult. It’s all normal.

Not exactly sure about the penguin character but is his color green? if you can attach a photo we can help identify him. 

You're able to see them grow, you just missed it. A new family photo is taken afterwards.

it keeps saying that the photo is too big- only allows 0.21 or something MKB but if this helps it is green and has yellow cheeks. went from a bear, blue and smily cute eyed to a regular eyed green penguin with yellow cheeks and green beak like the rest of its body. i didn’t think it would change animal! 

ohhhh i get it now! thanks for the replies!

So seeing that all adults in the meets hate rice like mine now, my tama must be an adult. So do they still hate rice when they become seniors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back