i am a picky eater

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

#mybroisthealolachamp

Reaction score
has anyone ever tried to discipline tamas to eat what they are given? feel free to post any methods in here. back for more later!

For they will eat anything except the food they dislike because that will affect their health/happiness and will consider feeding them their favorite meals.

It depends on what version really, older versions are not that specific compared to lets say the Meets/ON since the adult tamas eat only from the restaurant.

Last edited by a moderator:
@#mybroisthealolachamp what version are you referring to? The only version I ever heard refusing to eat was the P's which would occasionally throw a fit for the heck of it. Unless of course your trying to feed a tama who has a full hunger meter, whereupon they will always refuse (this goes all the way back to the vintage models). In the case of the ON, Meets, and I think the M!X, snacks can be counted the same as normal food except that they fill up the hungry meter much more slowly. The colour models now have all adult characters dislike rice but they will eat it anyway. After all, having them refuse to eat rice could turn particularly disastrous if they're close to death and there isn't enough money to buy more food. It has an economical bonus too since you can waste so much money buying food just to keep the hunger meter up when rice does the same job. It can also be a little humorous and I remember forcing my Kuromametchi on my ID to eat rice just to see him throw a fit.

I'm not sure if all colour models actually have a drop in happiness if they are fed rice, as iTamannadi said. I don't remember checking on the on my ON since the past colour models didn't seem to do that. Also, I'm sure all colour models have an option to eat from their "house" if they want to and it's just the restaurant is barred to earlier evolutions.

Oh yeah, when I saw the topic title I immediately thought "well hello, Mom". My Mom has always been a picky eater. My father recounted how when he made rice, she wanted roti and when he made roti, she wanted rice. Then when he made both, she wasn't hungry XD Her hunger meter's probably psychological.

Last edited by a moderator:
So the adult in the meets and colour models hate rice! That was helpful. I am normally dealing with my brother who is really the Alola region champion in a video game at least (Pokemon ultra sun/moon) who can eat like 3 bowls of rice in about 10 minutes or so. That was really helpful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back