Teenage parent...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThePleb

Reaction score
No, really. 

My V2 is a male teen Hinatchi, and he's a day younger than my V4 female Mimitchi, who became an adult yesterday. Over the last week I've been connecting them because I planned that they would have babies when they both became adults BUT THEN they had babies when my V2 was still a teen. What is going on? See picture below.

teenage parent 2.jpeg

This happened with me as well when I connected both my V3 and V4 together multiple times.  :mellow:

I’m not sure if it’s a glitch, but I noticed it’s one of the three V1/V2/V3 that’s usually get married when they are teens!

That’s maybe because the earlier connections models were not specific when it comes to the characters and what gender they were. For example I once got Kuchipatchi as a female on my V3.

But still not sure if that’s the real reason or not, hopefully if someone knows about this would let us know!  :)

Teen marriage is a very common glitch with the V4 and V4.5 models. There's just something about the programming of those models that doesn't check the age. It's likely an oversight as it sure doesn't happen with the V3 and below and doesn't fit the whole growth process. As for the V3, tamagotchis aren't gender-segregated as they are in the newer models so with the exception of the baby characters, characters can be either gender. It does make things rather hilarious since my V3 is currently a male Violetchi and I had a female Bill named Glitter XD

Teen marriage is a very common glitch with the V4 and V4.5 models.
You’re right, I just checked my V4.5 parent history and the current tama father was Kujakutchi (male teen from UraMeme family)  :mellow:

Wondering if the Japanese versions are having these problems too, So far it appears to be on the english versions!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back