321Boom

How to get a pure Majoritchi in Tama On?

Hello again Tama community!

I have the Magical Tamagotchi On, and Majoritchi is basically what made me lean towards the Magical instead of the Fairy. I really like her, she looks awesome! One thing that keeps doing my head in, is how do I get a pure Majoritchi? In growth charts I never see that she could be raised from Gen 1, and if I had to marry her in Magical Land, I'd end up with a mix 😕 I was thinking to keep re-marrying her constantly if I get lucky and get boys in a row to make her genes stronger, but I just read that if she's the mother of your current Tama then she won't be in Magical Land anymore for that generation, so that shoots down my plan 😕 Any ideas?

Thanks in advance once again for any opinions or help :) 

Unfortunately she’s not a character you can raise. Like you said she will be registered as the mother of the current tama, so that will be impossible to marry her.

• Like 2

There is some hope as some mixes are not very original and you might end up getting an off-colour Majoritchi instead. Perhaps with some of the colour changing items you could get your mix to look how you want. I do think marrying her every other generation or as frequently as you can will probably do something to the gene pool, especially if you avoid characters with a strong influence like Mametchi and Kuchipatchi and marry characters with a similar body type.

• Like 2

Hmm, thank you both for your replies. I'll definitely have to take your suggestion @Knighttchi's Ballad and marry her as many times I can to try increasing the odds in the gene pool, and yes hopefully get a similar colour with the colour changing items (they sell a purple one in Magical Land). Another idea that springs to mind is, I see these "Majoritchi twins" in the park on the app which as far as I know are NPCs. The one with the Kuromametchi ears is definitely male cause I've encountered him in the Tama Party before and he's always on the male side. So I guess I could marry Majoritchi in the device when I have males, and make my females marry the male in the app. Maybe that will help and increase the odds. Since they're NPCs, can I propose to them normally in the park like you would to a Tama User, or I have to go through the Tama Party?

On a side note, I just got twins yesterday for the first time and they're simply *ADORABLE* xD I just love having 2 of them onscreen at the same time xD They already have their father's hat although they're still only in child stage! This really is brilliant!! xD I'm definitely keeping them till the 30th so I get a better shot at obtaining the fork from the Eco Triplets. Sorry went off topic there, just really happy with my twins xD

• Like 3

I was hesitant to tell you about MyMeets app but it’s up to you eventually :P it’s not an official app from Bandai almost everyone in the community knows about this.

This app contain exclusive items and characters gens, you can marry a character you make by yourself or you can create one that your tama evolve to when they are adults.

Like I said it’s not an official app, the issue is so many people were having troubles with their devices and the only solution was to reset the toy. :angry:

It’s an easy way to get what you want but definitely not recommended!

• Like 2

Thanks again for pitching in iTamannadi, you've replied many times to my posts these past couple of days in almost every topic I created, and I really appreciate you jumping in to help :) 

Yes, I know about the MyMeets app, I even have it downloaded just in case I run into the reset bug so I could get the App's (the official Tamagotchi ON App's I mean) exclusive items you get from challenges like the Royal Boat, Fluffy Scarf, Robot Cook, Rocket, etc again (doing the Tama Party like 25 times to get the Sunset room wallpaper was quite time consuming). I have read that many people were having glitched or corrupted genes (Tamas with no eyes) from marrying through the MyMeets app though, so that's a route I'm not willing to take, plus I'd like to marry through the official app someday, and it would totally suck (and be truly unfair) transferring corrupted genes to other people :(

I guess I'll try the initial plan I mentioned in my last post, marrying Majoritchi in the device with males, and marrying the male Majoritchi with Kuromametchi ears in the park (in the official app) with females, and see how that goes :) There's also a Majoritchi with the one with the Kuromametchi ears (they're twins), so if that one is female, maybe I could marry her when I can't marry Majoritchi in the device. I'll need to experiment and see how it goes :) 

2 hours ago, iTamannadi said:

It’s an easy way to get what you want but definitely not recommended!

Nah, if it's too easy then it wouldn't be fun ;) I like to work for what I want ;) 

Thanks once again for your informative replies as always :D 

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, 321Boom said:

Thanks again for pitching in iTamannadi, you've replied many times to my posts these past couple of days in almost every topic I created, and I really appreciate you jumping in to help :) 

You’re welcome ^_^

And good luck trying to get Majoritchi! :lol:

• Like 1