How to get a pure Majoritchi in Tama On?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

321Boom

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hello again Tama community!

I have the Magical Tamagotchi On, and Majoritchi is basically what made me lean towards the Magical instead of the Fairy. I really like her, she looks awesome! One thing that keeps doing my head in, is how do I get a pure Majoritchi? In growth charts I never see that she could be raised from Gen 1, and if I had to marry her in Magical Land, I'd end up with a mix 😕 I was thinking to keep re-marrying her constantly if I get lucky and get boys in a row to make her genes stronger, but I just read that if she's the mother of your current Tama then she won't be in Magical Land anymore for that generation, so that shoots down my plan 😕 Any ideas?

Thanks in advance once again for any opinions or help :)  

There is some hope as some mixes are not very original and you might end up getting an off-colour Majoritchi instead. Perhaps with some of the colour changing items you could get your mix to look how you want. I do think marrying her every other generation or as frequently as you can will probably do something to the gene pool, especially if you avoid characters with a strong influence like Mametchi and Kuchipatchi and marry characters with a similar body type.

Hmm, thank you both for your replies. I'll definitely have to take your suggestion @Knighttchi's Ballad and marry her as many times I can to try increasing the odds in the gene pool, and yes hopefully get a similar colour with the colour changing items (they sell a purple one in Magical Land). Another idea that springs to mind is, I see these "Majoritchi twins" in the park on the app which as far as I know are NPCs. The one with the Kuromametchi ears is definitely male cause I've encountered him in the Tama Party before and he's always on the male side. So I guess I could marry Majoritchi in the device when I have males, and make my females marry the male in the app. Maybe that will help and increase the odds. Since they're NPCs, can I propose to them normally in the park like you would to a Tama User, or I have to go through the Tama Party?

On a side note, I just got twins yesterday for the first time and they're simply *ADORABLE* xD I just love having 2 of them onscreen at the same time xD They already have their father's hat although they're still only in child stage! This really is brilliant!! xD I'm definitely keeping them till the 30th so I get a better shot at obtaining the fork from the Eco Triplets. Sorry went off topic there, just really happy with my twins xD

I was hesitant to tell you about MyMeets app but it’s up to you eventually  :p  it’s not an official app from Bandai almost everyone in the community knows about this.

This app contain exclusive items and characters gens, you can marry a character you make by yourself or you can create one that your tama evolve to when they are adults.

Like I said it’s not an official app, the issue is so many people were having troubles with their devices and the only solution was to reset the toy.  :angry:

It’s an easy way to get what you want but definitely not recommended!

Thanks again for pitching in iTamannadi, you've replied many times to my posts these past couple of days in almost every topic I created, and I really appreciate you jumping in to help :)  

Yes, I know about the MyMeets app, I even have it downloaded just in case I run into the reset bug so I could get the App's (the official Tamagotchi ON App's I mean) exclusive items you get from challenges like the Royal Boat, Fluffy Scarf, Robot Cook, Rocket, etc again (doing the Tama Party like 25 times to get the Sunset room wallpaper was quite time consuming). I have read that many people were having glitched or corrupted genes (Tamas with no eyes) from marrying through the MyMeets app though, so that's a route I'm not willing to take, plus I'd like to marry through the official app someday, and it would totally suck (and be truly unfair) transferring corrupted genes to other people :(

I guess I'll try the initial plan I mentioned in my last post, marrying Majoritchi in the device with males, and marrying the male Majoritchi with Kuromametchi ears in the park (in the official app) with females, and see how that goes  :)  There's also a Majoritchi with the one with the Kuromametchi ears (they're twins), so if that one is female, maybe I could marry her when I can't marry Majoritchi in the device. I'll need to experiment and see how it goes :)  

It’s an easy way to get what you want but definitely not recommended!
Nah, if it's too easy then it wouldn't be fun ;)  I like to work for what I want ;)  

Thanks once again for your informative replies as always :D  

Thank you :)  I just checked in the official App's Park, and both the Majoritchi twins there are male (even the one without the Kuromametchi ears), so I'll try marrying the one without the Kuromametchi ears (to not involve Kuromametchi genes also into my gene pool) when I have females, and Majoritchi from the device when I have males for a couple of times and see how it goes :) If I manage to get a Majoritchi to my liking I'll post again and let everyone know how it went! :D  

Well, I married the Majoritchi twins twice in a row on the official app (they're male), then I had male twins so I married Majoritchi in my device. 3 generations in a row marrying Majoritchi genes and this is what I got:

Umr6zv9.png

Close, except for the eyes and the colour 😢 Now I'm screwed cause my current Tama is a male, and I can't marry Majoritchi since she's his mom, and the app twins are both male so I can't marry them either :(  Going to have to marry someone else and this will introduce new genes into my gene pool taking me a step backwards in getting a pure Majoritchi 😕 Thinking of marrying Pizalinatchi (I think it'll make a cute mix), or maybe finding someone with Majoritchi genes on the app, I came across one in the Tama Party, (she has a yellow body with a purple cape) but to encounter her in the Tama Party is quite random.

For her you are going to have to mix with mixed genes from the CPU's or if you come across anyone with mostly Majoritchi genes. I have successfully gotten pure Atchitchi two generations in a row. This being said everything except his proper color, I think one was purple and the other was red instead of orange. I did so by marrying Atchitchi when my character was a female and married off my males to other characters that I would find in the park and hoped they accepted my proposal. (nowadays people are more likely to accept proposals). 

I also have successfully gotten a hull Hoshigirltchi with only marrying her once and getting twins and one of the twins was an exact clone of her! I got super lucky, but previous in the generation there were very few changes from being married until that generation it completely switched from the hair dresser character. 

I am currently trying to marry Hoshigirltchi genes into 2 of my other Tamagotchi's in hopes to get a male Hoshigirltchi and marry off to my full 'gened' girl. 

The best thing to do it only marry with characters that have the genes. I have been following a Japanese player logging theirs and they were even denoting the fullness and emptiness of the meal and snack meters when they evolved. I am not sure that there are correlations to prove if it will help in getting certain genes. 

For her you are going to have to mix with mixed genes from the CPU's or if you come across anyone with mostly Majoritchi genes. I have successfully gotten pure Atchitchi two generations in a row. This being said everything except his proper color, I think one was purple and the other was red instead of orange. I did so by marrying Atchitchi when my character was a female and married off my males to other characters that I would find in the park and hoped they accepted my proposal. (nowadays people are more likely to accept proposals). 

I also have successfully gotten a hull Hoshigirltchi with only marrying her once and getting twins and one of the twins was an exact clone of her! I got super lucky, but previous in the generation there were very few changes from being married until that generation it completely switched from the hair dresser character. 

I am currently trying to marry Hoshigirltchi genes into 2 of my other Tamagotchi's in hopes to get a male Hoshigirltchi and marry off to my full 'gened' girl. 

The best thing to do it only marry with characters that have the genes. I have been following a Japanese player logging theirs and they were even denoting the fullness and emptiness of the meal and snack meters when they evolved. I am not sure that there are correlations to prove if it will help in getting certain genes. 
Yep, I'm going to try marrying that NPC Tama with the yellow body, horns and purple cape in the Tama Party. Only problem is that it's soooo random to meet her, and also that she accepts my proposal in the Tama Party, so it could take a while :(  If I get frustrated at multiple Tama Party attempts I'll go for Pizalinatchi then hope for the best from there. If only my current Tama was female I could have married the NPC Majoritchi twins on the app again 😢 

I did meet someone on the official App yesterday who had Majoritchi genes, but I checked the Family Tree and she was the first Tama with no previous history, so that scares me in case she was made from the unofficial MyMeets app so I don't want to risk that and get corrupted genes :(  

Well done on the pure Atchitchi and Hoshigirltchi!! That's very lucky to get a pure Hoshigirltchi on your first marriage! 

I've never read of the hunger meter making a difference to what genes you inherit, what I did come across was the amount of care and happiness as stated in the 'evolution theory' of page 3 of this pdf: https://drive.google.com/file/d/11EbVpKE5ZP7vjd5ro2rDZB-D78wxJvrZ/view Granted, it's not 100% guaranteed.

Thanks for pitching in with your thoughts :)  

Last edited by a moderator:
Small update:

Luck surely was on my side today! I met a Tama on the official App today in the Park! She was almost a perfect Majoritchi! Only difference was a blue cape instead of purple, that's it! Other than that, she was a pure Majoritchi like what you meet in the device! I even checked the Family Tree and she looked legit and not through MyMeets! Soooo, as luck would have it, she was female too! (My Tama was male, and I couldn't marry Majoritchi in the device since she's his mom!). My Tama proposed. . . and she said yes!! :D  (THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH IF YOU ARE READING THIS!). This keeps my Majoritchi genes going strong! :D  

Now I have twins! They already have the Majoritchi horns and hair as children! Annnd, to continue being lucky, the twins are male! So I could marry Majoritchi in the device this time round to continue strengthening the Majoritchi genes even more! :D  This really puts me back in high chances for the pure Majoritchi I'm hoping to get! :D  Fingers crossed! I'll keep updating! :)  

okay wow- i’m really late! i’ve only married majoritchi twice, but both times, i had twins. i married her a couple of days ago again, and had twins. they evolved into adults today- and .. well they look exactly like majoritchi in every way (except for the fact that one of them is white) i’m not sure if the other one has the exact same colour as majoritchi, but it’s really close! so i think it’s really just luck! and ofc, keep marrying her whenever you can to get stronger genes! idk why i replied so late-

but i just found out about this site today!

Latest posts

Back