*CrazyChick*

Tamagotchi ON Wonder Garden

Posted (edited)

So I found a tidbit of info where I worked searching items. I was surprised to see this with a sku and everything however it wasn't for sale or preorder, so I'm wondering if there will be a announcement soon. From what I saw it's only 2 colors which was lavender and turquoise. 

20200522-191629.jpg

EDIT: So I believed it had a placement release date but I dont want to say too much since I'm not sure if its accurate.

Edited by *CrazyChick*
  • Like 5

Excellent post - just what I like to see! :)

There was that showing at the New York Toy Fair earlier in the year, which this would line up with, right?

• Like 6

You fond the on fantasy! Tell us about the date please, everyone knows that it's not official. But it can maybe gives an indication. Bandai teased new on for fall. Is it close to that?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Naze77 said:

You fond the on fantasy! Tell us about the date please, everyone knows that it's not official. But it can maybe gives an indication. Bandai teased new on for fall. Is it close to that?

From what I understand it will. Be late July when its released, so about the same time as the previous ON launch.

17 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Excellent post - just what I like to see! :)

There was that showing at the New York Toy Fair earlier in the year, which this would line up with, right?

Yes! This for sure was the same one! However there was no images but the description was TURQUOISE and LAVENDER, which is the same as the other 2 fantasy meets!

But where I work doesn't always get up to date info, and the fact there was no preorder date was concerning so it may be a upcoming announcement soon or a delay.

I'll keep yall posted since I dont get many shifts due to COVID-19

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

This is so exciting, thanks for the information! Hopefully this means that the On has done well enough for them to release another spin-off. It's a bit worrying that there haven't been any official announcements, though. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I was gonna buy a magical On, but with this news I'm not sure if I should wait it out to see if this version will be even better... :P or maybe less expensive, although I doubt it.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/28/2020 at 12:16 PM, Hapihapitchi said:

This is so exciting, thanks for the information! Hopefully this means that the On has done well enough for them to release another spin-off. It's a bit worrying that there haven't been any official announcements, though. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I was gonna buy a magical On, but with this news I'm not sure if I should wait it out to see if this version will be even better... :P or maybe less expensive, although I doubt it.

I havent seen any updates since I've gone in. From what I can gather from the unofficial announcements and few images I have found is that its exactly the same as the meets version (fantasy) its price point 59.99usd. That's all the info I have found. I do recommend buying the magic or fairy on while you wait since places like target sell at a lower price point and folks will be reselling the moment they announce. All the variants are fun but if you do decide to wait it should be for sale at varying retailers. If I can get a list I'll post it here.

TL;DR

Price point that I saw on it is officially $59.99 USD

There will be select retailers carrying. So far gamestop may be one.

Exactly the same as its original; the fantasy meets. Just an english translation.

It's due late July 

Edited by *CrazyChick*
Forgot info
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Thanks again! I wonder if they plan a new release of the meet for japan or if they will release a new generation...

Posted (edited)

Y'know, this has been bugging me for a bit: I'm wondering why they changed the name from Fantasy to Wonder Garden. They left Fairy and Magic alone.

Edited by Penguin-keeper
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Y'know, this has been bugging me for a bit: I'm wondering why they changed the name from Fantasy to Wonder Garden. They left Fairy and Magic alone.

Same here! It has me thinking that maybe there is something else to differentiate it between the Fantasy... I'm not sure what Wonder Garden relates to in the device. Something to do with the Alice in Wonderland location maybe? It doesn't really make sense though.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I Hope it's because they will make a fantasy+ easter+ sweets. Japanese market is easy. But, to convince US people to spend 60 $ in a tamagotchi, with the same gameplay, one year later, with only two differents locations...

Edited by Naze77
Orthograph
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Naze77 said:

But, to convince US people to spend 60 $ in a tamagotchi, with the same gameplay, one year later, with only two differents locations...

This right here is why I suspect that the UK hasn't gotten the On at all. :P

• Like 1

Same to me. European will not pay the price of a smartphone for this... Back to last summer, french media spoke about the release of the on in France. And in all articles they said it was expensive for just a toy. So i really thought it will come on europe but no. After the fail of the nano and the bad media coverage, maybe bandai decided to avoid our part of the world.

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 6/1/2020 at 11:48 PM, Naze77 said:

Same to me. European will not pay the price of a smartphone for this... Back to last summer, french media spoke about the release of the on in France. And in all articles they said it was expensive for just a toy. So i really thought it will come on europe but no. After the fail of the nano and the bad media coverage, maybe bandai decided to avoid our part of the world.

It's purposeful propaganda. These journalists didn't have a problem paying the same €60 plus lootboxes for Overwatch etc. Bandai keeps falling for it.

Edited by Joc
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Purimatchi! said:

the faceplate looks so different, I think it is a nice change!

Oh wow, that is nice. :D

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Oh wow, that is nice. :D

Bandai will be officially announcing it on June the 11th, but Wal-Mart was ready to list it! :D

I am glad to see us getting something a little different than Japan with the face plate!

***EDIT***

I finally found a photo sharing site that worked XD

I have all 8 pictures saved, so I can post them If anyone else is interested. It is basically just 3 angels of the box, one frontal view of the device and 4 side views with different screens. 

49989717177_495066a935_z.jpg6727bc02-e434-40eb-b64e-b56fa49fdf39.701c2a29317a85fadb80990fcdf044c5 by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

49988953238_999d9d3e0e_z.jpg3aeb58fc-40dd-486f-ab79-575d54349547.47141d169e8cfdcd01021c784e611f67 by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

49989471646_317aa3d9d0_z.jpgaf04c6e2-64a2-4d4f-8df0-d28ef7403f5b.a631024b136d8f16c3edda9fd446ce3a by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

Edited by Purimatchi!
Added Pictures~
  • Like 2