Tamagotchi ON Wonder Garden

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*CrazyChick*

Reaction score
So I found a tidbit of info where I worked searching items. I was surprised to see this with a sku and everything however it wasn't for sale or preorder, so I'm wondering if there will be a announcement soon. From what I saw it's only 2 colors which was lavender and turquoise. 

EDIT: So I believed it had a placement release date but I dont want to say too much since I'm not sure if its accurate.

Last edited by a moderator:
You fond the on fantasy! Tell us about the date please, everyone knows that it's not official. But it can maybe gives an indication. Bandai teased new on for fall. Is it close to that?

You fond the on fantasy! Tell us about the date please, everyone knows that it's not official. But it can maybe gives an indication. Bandai teased new on for fall. Is it close to that?
From what I understand it will. Be late July when its released, so about the same time as the previous ON launch.

Excellent post - just what I like to see! :)

There was that showing at the New York Toy Fair earlier in the year, which this would line up with, right?
Yes! This for sure was the same one! However there was no images but the description was TURQUOISE and LAVENDER, which is the same as the other 2 fantasy meets!

But where I work doesn't always get up to date info, and the fact there was no preorder date was concerning so it may be a upcoming announcement soon or a delay.

I'll keep yall posted since I dont get many shifts due to COVID-19

This is so exciting, thanks for the information! Hopefully this means that the On has done well enough for them to release another spin-off. It's a bit worrying that there haven't been any official announcements, though. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I was gonna buy a magical On, but with this news I'm not sure if I should wait it out to see if this version will be even better...  :p  or maybe less expensive, although I doubt it.

This is so exciting, thanks for the information! Hopefully this means that the On has done well enough for them to release another spin-off. It's a bit worrying that there haven't been any official announcements, though. Has anyone heard anything yet?

I was gonna buy a magical On, but with this news I'm not sure if I should wait it out to see if this version will be even better...  :p  or maybe less expensive, although I doubt it.
I havent seen any updates since I've gone in. From what I can gather from the unofficial announcements and few images I have found is that its exactly the same as the meets version (fantasy) its price point 59.99usd. That's all the info I have found. I do recommend buying the magic or fairy on while you wait since places like target sell at a lower price point and folks will be reselling the moment they announce. All the variants are fun but if you do decide to wait it should be for sale at varying retailers. If I can get a list I'll post it here.

TL;DR

Price point that I saw on it is officially $59.99 USD

There will be select retailers carrying. So far gamestop may be one.

Exactly the same as its original; the fantasy meets. Just an english translation.

It's due late July 

Thanks again! I wonder if they plan a new release of the meet for japan or if they will release a new generation...

Y'know, this has been bugging me for a bit: I'm wondering why they changed the name from Fantasy to Wonder Garden. They left Fairy and Magic alone.

Y'know, this has been bugging me for a bit: I'm wondering why they changed the name from Fantasy to Wonder Garden. They left Fairy and Magic alone.
Same here! It has me thinking that maybe there is something else to differentiate it between the Fantasy... I'm not sure what Wonder Garden relates to in the device. Something to do with the Alice in Wonderland location maybe? It doesn't really make sense though.

I Hope it's because they will make a fantasy+ easter+ sweets. Japanese market is easy. But, to convince US people to spend 60 $ in a tamagotchi, with the same gameplay, one year later, with only two differents locations...

Same to me. European will not pay the price of a smartphone for this... Back to last summer, french media spoke about the release of the on in France. And in all articles they said it was expensive for just a toy. So i really thought it will come on europe but no. After the fail of the nano and the bad media coverage, maybe bandai decided to avoid our part of the world.

Same to me. European will not pay the price of a smartphone for this... Back to last summer, french media spoke about the release of the on in France. And in all articles they said it was expensive for just a toy. So i really thought it will come on europe but no. After the fail of the nano and the bad media coverage, maybe bandai decided to avoid our part of the world.
It's purposeful propaganda. These journalists didn't have a problem paying the same €60 plus lootboxes for Overwatch etc. Bandai keeps falling for it.

Oh wow, that is nice. :D
Bandai will be officially announcing it on June the 11th, but Wal-Mart was ready to list it!  :D

I am glad to see us getting something a little different than Japan with the face plate!

***EDIT***

I finally found a photo sharing site that worked XD

I have all 8 pictures saved, so I can post them If anyone else is interested. It is basically just 3 angels of the box, one frontal view of the device and 4 side views with different screens. 

6727bc02-e434-40eb-b64e-b56fa49fdf39.701c2a29317a85fadb80990fcdf044c5 by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

3aeb58fc-40dd-486f-ab79-575d54349547.47141d169e8cfdcd01021c784e611f67 by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

af04c6e2-64a2-4d4f-8df0-d28ef7403f5b.a631024b136d8f16c3edda9fd446ce3a by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

By accident, obviously. Page has been taken down.
Yea, it took about 45 minutes for the page to stop working, so I am assuming Bandai noticed and had them take it down or someone at Wal-Mart realized they released it too soon! it said delivery would start July 10th. so I am sure that is when it is supposed to either be released or announced. 

Cool! Can the people who play with the fantasy tell us if the screen pictures correspond to the fantasy locations and games?

Cool! Can the people who play with the fantasy tell us if the screen pictures correspond to the fantasy locations and games?
The Wal-Mart listing said that there is only 1 new location, when the Fantasy has 3 new locations, so there may be a difference. I would not trust that info too much because this is Wal-Mart, and who says that the information they have or were given is 100% accurate. They did not have the Initial Tamagotchi On, until recently, so I think that we need to wait for more information, and maybe even the official statement from Bandai on the 11th of June! I doubt they are going to give A LOT of details, but they will most likely show the other shell color and we can see  what the face plate of the lavender one will look like. 

Listing Screenshot by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

Wal-Mart Screen Shot by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

In case you can't read the screen shot very easily:

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
Tamagotchi On is expanding with a Wonder Garden theme and turquoise Wonder Garden-graphic shell. Nurture your Tamagotchi character and explore Tamagotchi Planet. The Wonder Garden theme has a number of different features from other Tamagotchi On themes that will keep consumers entertained for hours! There are various activities to keep your character happy including marrying to raise your next My Tama which has features from both of its parents. There are millions of My Tama characters each with their own unique look! You can also connect to your friend’s Tamagotchi On or the Tamagotchi On App for even more things to do. The next generation of kids will be excited to have their own digital pet! Ages 6+

• Tamagotchi On is the next generation of the interactive virtual pet.
  • Take care of your My Tama : feed it, clean up after it, help it make friends, get a TamaPet, go shopping, travel and more.
  • Marry to build your family tree! When your Tamagotchi character gets married, your next generation character (your My Tama) will be born and will have features from both of their parents! Are the eyes from mom or dad? What about the body shape? What will it look like?
  • The Wonder Garden theme comes with an exclusive Land, 2 exclusive characters, different games and new home screen, room, accessories, items, meals and snacks! It also has it's own themed graphic design faceplate and turquoise shell.
  • Connect to your friend’s Tamagotchi On device and go on playdates, give gifts, travel together and marry. Works with all themes including Fairy, Magic and Wonder Garden.

But in saying that there is only 1 new location (exclusive land), I think it is also worth noting that in the very first sentence it states that they have not verified the information in the description yet, therefore making it potentially stating errors. (I underlined the parts i was talking about for emphasis) 

Latest posts

Back