Sign in to follow this  
*CrazyChick*

Tamagotchi ON Wonder Garden

Just now, Joc said:

By accident, obviously. Page has been taken down.

Yea, it took about 45 minutes for the page to stop working, so I am assuming Bandai noticed and had them take it down or someone at Wal-Mart realized they released it too soon! it said delivery would start July 10th. so I am sure that is when it is supposed to either be released or announced. 

• Like 2

Cool! Can the people who play with the fantasy tell us if the screen pictures correspond to the fantasy locations and games?

Posted (edited)
22 minutes ago, Naze77 said:

Cool! Can the people who play with the fantasy tell us if the screen pictures correspond to the fantasy locations and games?

The Wal-Mart listing said that there is only 1 new location, when the Fantasy has 3 new locations, so there may be a difference. I would not trust that info too much because this is Wal-Mart, and who says that the information they have or were given is 100% accurate. They did not have the Initial Tamagotchi On, until recently, so I think that we need to wait for more information, and maybe even the official statement from Bandai on the 11th of June! I doubt they are going to give A LOT of details, but they will most likely show the other shell color and we can see  what the face plate of the lavender one will look like. 

49989230648_213321d0a0_b.jpgListing Screenshot by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

49989222643_00499b5dab_b.jpgWal-Mart Screen Shot by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

In case you can't read the screen shot very easily:

We aim to show you accurate product information. Manufacturers, suppliers and others provide what you see here, and we have not verified it. See our disclaimer
Tamagotchi On is expanding with a Wonder Garden theme and turquoise Wonder Garden-graphic shell. Nurture your Tamagotchi character and explore Tamagotchi Planet. The Wonder Garden theme has a number of different features from other Tamagotchi On themes that will keep consumers entertained for hours! There are various activities to keep your character happy including marrying to raise your next My Tama which has features from both of its parents. There are millions of My Tama characters each with their own unique look! You can also connect to your friend’s Tamagotchi On or the Tamagotchi On App for even more things to do. The next generation of kids will be excited to have their own digital pet! Ages 6+
  • Tamagotchi On is the next generation of the interactive virtual pet.
  • Take care of your My Tama : feed it, clean up after it, help it make friends, get a TamaPet, go shopping, travel and more.
  • Marry to build your family tree! When your Tamagotchi character gets married, your next generation character (your My Tama) will be born and will have features from both of their parents! Are the eyes from mom or dad? What about the body shape? What will it look like?
  • The Wonder Garden theme comes with an exclusive Land, 2 exclusive characters, different games and new home screen, room, accessories, items, meals and snacks! It also has it's own themed graphic design faceplate and turquoise shell.
  • Connect to your friend’s Tamagotchi On device and go on playdates, give gifts, travel together and marry. Works with all themes including Fairy, Magic and Wonder Garden.

But in saying that there is only 1 new location (exclusive land), I think it is also worth noting that in the very first sentence it states that they have not verified the information in the description yet, therefore making it potentially stating errors. (I underlined the parts i was talking about for emphasis) 

Edited by Purimatchi!
Adding Screen Shots and additional information about the listing
  • Like 5

WOW! Thank yall so much for keeping up! ^-^ so who's preordering it?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *CrazyChick* said:

WOW! Thank yall so much for keeping up! ^-^ so who's preordering it?

I will be, once all the retailers put up the listings. Who knows there may be a bundle deal or coupon like Amazon had before they released (If I am remembering correctly). Since they seem to be adding retailers i.e. Wal-Mart, there may be even more retailers getting it, meaning that there may be some competitive prices after a while. Either way, I am for sure getting the turquoise, I may just end up picking up the lavender on release day too!

• Like 3

UPDATE

The Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden was posted by someone that was to BanDai. 

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oqiMjE4_LE

Screenshots showcasing both shell colors!

49991385413_d5174d76f1_b.jpgTamaOnCommerical WG by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

49991397588_60f3b8f819_b.jpgTamaOn Commerical WGG by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

49991397578_95e6d73c52_b.jpgTamaOn Commerical WWG by Tama Mushroom, on Flickr

• Like 4

20 hours ago, Purimatchi! said:

saying that there is only 1 new location (exclusive land), I think it is also worth noting that in the very first sentence it states that they have not verified the information in the description yet, therefore making it potentially stating errors. (I underlined the parts i was talking about for emphasis) 

Maybe that's why bandai said it was not a fantasy on... Hope it's wrong...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Naze77 said:

Maybe that's why bandai said it was not a fantasy on... Hope it's wrong...

Maybe that is why they insisted that fact. I want to say that maybe the listing is a kind of copy paste from the Tamagotchi On Magical/Fairy and they added only some new info that may or may not be true. I really think that there is no way to tell unless Bandai themselves or we see it released and see whether it is there for ourselves. I kind of hope Bandai states that "there will be more lands to visit. You will just have to wait and see," I'd be content. I just want to know if they ARE taking away content, then why, other than for a cash grab of releasing another version with the remaining content. I am hoping that this is not the case, because it is going to a slap in the face to many collectors and the North American market as well. 

• Like 2

I highly doubt they're removing more like renaming the lands. Alot of it was changed name wise but had the same features if compare the last models. If anything they may remove things that culturally wont make sense to other regions of the world. Which would be a shame.

From the looks of it we're just getting a different shell. By tommorrow we should know more since that'll be the announcement. 

Real question: whose preording?

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, *CrazyChick* said:

Not me, I'm afraid. They probably won't be releasing this one in the UK either, and importing from the US is off the table right now due to how much the pandemic has affected international deliveries from there.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

1 minute ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Not me, I'm afraid. They probably won't be releasing this one in the UK either, and importing from the US is off the table right now due to how much the pandemic has affected international deliveries from there.

Nooo! 😭 hopefully things will get better so you can get one. 

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, *CrazyChick* said:

I plan on pre ordering, I just don't know where I should pre order from. Being as I am a PowerUp Pro member of GameStop, so I could use my $5 gift card of the month and help bring basically the taxes off of one of the devices. 

Edited by Purimatchi!
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, *CrazyChick* said:

Nooo! 😭 hopefully things will get better so you can get one. 

Here's hoping! :) I had been holding out for a new version, since I wanted some version of the On to go with my Fairy Meets - it's typical that this should happen at around the same time. :lol:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Maybe one can be sent after restrictions and things calm down. 

2 minutes ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Here's hoping! :) I had been holding out for a new version, since I wanted some version of the On to go with my Fairy Meets - it's typical that this should happen at around the same time. :lol:

I really think that this version will accompany the Magical and Fairy Versions very nicely! I am super excited to be able to mix the once elusive Japanese traits! (I know if I ordered the Fantasy, I would 'have' those traits, but I don't have one because I have not keep with a lot of the spin off versions for some reason. So it is nice that it will be a little easier to obtain)

• Like 1

I think the preorders for the Wonder Garden are up on Amazon now!!

• Like 2

Update:

The Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden is now for Pre_order on Amazon.

Lavender: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B085M6SP95/ref=twister_B088TNTX7K?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Turquoise: https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B085M71PMD/ref=twister_B088TNTX7K?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

It is under the same listing as the Magical and Fairy releases.

This is also the debut of the Lavender color with the box and the stock photos!

The description seems to be the same as Wal-Mart's with the "Exclusive Land . . ."  so this may point to them only bringing over the Alice in Wonderland characters and not the Cinderella and Aladin characters like the Fantasy. 

• Like 3