Sign in to follow this  
*CrazyChick*

Tamagotchi ON Wonder Garden

In any case, looks like Mr. Blinky is gonna find some work again.

((If I'm not mistaken, Mr. Blinky is the guy who localized the color V-Pets prior to the On.))

• Like 1

If he could make an english patch for the meets!😍

Someone on FB got it early for review. Pretty nuts. If he posts anything I'll relink it

Edited by *CrazyChick*
  • Like 3

YAY! A WORLDWIDE RELEASE FOR TAMAGOTCHI ON FANTASY! WONDER GARDEN!

6 minutes ago, leogames2012 said:

YAY! A WORLDWIDE RELEASE FOR TAMAGOTCHI ON FANTASY! WONDER GARDEN!

Worldwide? Where did you get that from?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Joc said:

Worldwide? Where did you get that from?

Back on This Topic

Just for clarity, as of the time of these comments and topic, the Tamagotchi On Wonder Garden is only releasing in the North American region. I don't want people getting wrong information reading this :P

Until there is a source or Bandai announces that the release will go to other places outside of the North American territory, it really is not a worldwide release. We can hope and keep our fingers crossed though!  :D

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

Looks like I'll have to import, then. :P

( because i live in Malaysia)

• Like 2

I have been so busy the last few days ahh. Great news for something to look forward to! It came up in a google search not about tamagotchi so... glad to know Tamagotchi On is having success! 

• Like 3

Seeing that this release is indeed confirmed by Bandai and several retailers have them up for pre-order, should this be moved out of the Rumors section?

• Like 2

On 6/24/2020 at 1:57 AM, Purimatchi! said:

Seeing that this release is indeed confirmed by Bandai and several retailers have them up for pre-order, should this be moved out of the Rumors section?

Probably.

• Like 1

I've seen a Wonder Garden commercial on all the big 3 general kid audience channels (Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network). It's clear that Bandai America is really pushing Wonder Garden for the holidays.

I'm just hoping that subsequent On localizations keep all the content from the Meets counterparts intact.

• Like 3

On 11/8/2020 at 12:24 AM, Timogotchi19 said:

I've seen a Wonder Garden commercial on all the big 3 general kid audience channels (Disney Channel, Nickelodeon, and Cartoon Network). It's clear that Bandai America is really pushing Wonder Garden for the holidays.

Have they corrected the mispronunciation of "Tamagotchi" from the earlier On ad? :lol:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Penguin-keeper said:

Have they corrected the mispronunciation of "Tamagotchi" from the earlier On ad? :lol:

I always felt that Tamagotchi has been pronounced correctly on advertising since Tamagotchi Friends. "Tamagatchi" just didn't sound right to me.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Timogotchi19 said:

I always felt that Tamagotchi has been pronounced correctly on advertising since Tamagotchi Friends. "Tamagatchi" just didn't sound right to me.

I ask because it's "Tama-go-chee" on the earlier On ad, which is maddeningly incorrect ("gotch" is meant to rhyme with "watch"). :lol: The Gen 1/Gen 2 ad back in the 1990s got it right, with "Tama-got-chee".

• Like 2