Tamagotchi Log pictures?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Berks

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Hi all :)

I was thinking about trying to do a log of my tamagotchi devil but every time I try to upload any pictures, it says the file is too large. I've tried to reduce the pictures' sizes but that didn't seem to work.

I'm using an iMac desktop and an iPhone, if any fellow Mac users could give me any tips on how to easily convert iPhone photos so that they can be uploaded to the forums?

The forums have a fairly low file-size limit, since images use up more bandwidth than text does, which costs money for our Admin. It's best to downsize them in an image-editing application so that they're not gigantic (since some members may have limited bandwidth themselves for whatever reason - some ISPs do cap this, and large images are best avoided when using mobile data plans), and then use an outside image-hosting service like Imgur*, instead. :)

*Other members will have other recommendations, and your mileage may vary. I use Imgur because it's very quick and easy-to-use, it doesn't require you to make an account, and it's simple to get the BBCode necessary to post the images on forums - simply mouse over the top-right corner of the image once you've uploaded it, click on "Get share links", and then copy from the BBCode box and paste it into your post here.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back