My tama - X on screen and keeps beeping

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

charli xo

Reaction score
My tamagotchi keeps beeping and there is an X on it, can you help me???

Last edited by a moderator:
@charli xo - Going by the URL, your link points to an image-search for "cute girls anime". For future reference, you can take a photograph of your device and then upload it using Imgur or a similar image-hosting service. ;)

There’s no picture of a tamagotchi! But since it’s back to normal I assume everything is alright. :)  
Im sorry wrong link but its doing it again here is the picture that its doing https://www.google.com/search?q=tamagotchi+x+on+screen&safe=strict&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS885US885&sxsrf=ALeKk00H7y0Jzu7yuGYS-wsznx8YJcXp3A:1590508096492&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjD4-mw8NHpAhUFP60KHddsAX4Q_AUoAnoECAwQBA&biw=1366&bih=625#imgrc=GdbsjpVxzICtqM  

charli xo said:

@charli xo - Going by the URL, your link points to an image-search for "cute girls anime". For future reference, you can take a photograph of your device and then upload it using Imgur or a similar image-hosting service. ;)
Okay sory

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay sory
No problem at all! :)

Incidentally, there is an Edit button in the lower-left corner of your posts - if you need to add to a previous message, you can use that instead of posting multiple separate messages in a row. This also means that we don't have to keep checking in and merging your posts for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back