spacer.png Just now Debirokotchi evolved into the twin!!!! It was 14 days old and had a DP of 80 or 90, not sure. They are awesome!!!! Im so happy!

I will link a video of their mischieves. 

• Like 4

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Berks
      I started my tamagotchi devil up last night, waited til today to start a log because I didn't know how to properly upload pictures: special thanks to Penguin-keeper for the help

Started it up and it hatched into a Zukidebitchi

The first night was fairly uneventful, he went to bed at 9pm as per usual.

Then the pranks started. I really need to keep him in a different room because he actually woke me up three times during the night: once at 1am, again at 3am and then finally again at 6am.
      He actually woke up at 9am and needed only one food and one game to fill his hearts. 

This is him smiling after a game 

He asked me for a handshake, I wanted to keep his devil power higher to try for different characters but I actually couldn't say no to that. So after the handshake his devil power went down to 25, then later raised back up to 40 over a few hours. The picture below is what Zukidebitchi looks like when he asks for a handshake, precious. almost makes me forget the triple sleep disruption last night lol

I was going to check his devil power again now but he does not want to let me. I've tried four times and always get him pranking me. Actually kinda funny lol

• By Candythief
      I bought a Devilgotchi and I tried to remove the screws. (I used a little mechanical oil before) (Of course I used the right screwdriver)
      I thought already I had it, but then both screw heads just broke off!!! (They broke very near the screw head)
      The screw shafts still remain in the shell and they also don't stick out a little.
      look for yourselves:

I don't need to say, I'm devastated.
      Still I ask you guys, do you think there is a (destruction free) way to remove the screws?
    • By Muffinator3000
      Hey, so, stupid question, but my 1gen Tama had twins, and I named them Creamitchi and Puddingitchi. When they were babies I couldn’t tell them apart, but now they’re kiddos and I honestly still don’t know who is who. I can’t include a photo, but looking at the family tree, the yellow one is in the center and the white one is off to the side on the right, and below it says “Creamitchi-Puddinitchi”. Does that mean the yellow one is Creamitchi and the white is puddingitchi?
    • By Candythief
      Hello!
      I'm having that Devilgotchi for many yeas, it was stored in a drawer. Recently, I reactivated it and somehow it has some LCD like looking stains at the corners of the screen...
      Luckily these stains are very minimal and are not bothering much, but i still find it a bit sad. Does anybody know what could have caused these?
      Does anyone know how to fix it?  
      Thanks in advance.
        In the top left corner
    • By Pingasatchi
      The instruction manual for the Tamagotchi ON claims that twins appear "every once in a while, " implying that it is a rare occurrence. I am challenging this claim with circumstantial evidence that points towards it actually being based on genetics in a similar way to how physical traits are determined.
      I am currently in the 15th generation of my Tamagotchi family. After tallying up which generations included twins and which didn't, I found that there were 10 out of 15 instances in which twins occurred. You could even take the first generation out of that, since it is impossible to have twins on the first generation, which would make it 10 out of 14 instances. This means that over 70% of the time, I have received twins, which is way too likely to be, "every once in a while." 
      This could be chalked up to really good luck, but it's not as fun that way, is it? I honestly believe, based on my results, that my Tamagotchi bloodline is somehow predisposed to twins. My first set of twins happened immediately in my second generation, which sparked the long line of twins to come. I think Bandai knew what they were doing with this, as in they intentionally made it this way just to add depth to the genetics mechanic as a whole. 
      Let me know what y'all think. 
    • By Arissu
      I think I have a weird bug since for 6 generations straight I'm having twins on my tamagotchi on, since I had twins 1 time it didn't stop for 6 times in a row, it was fun at start but now it's getting pretty annoying since I always need to think of 2 names for my tamas and I'm tired of deciding which one to marry.
      So my question is..is there a way to fix this? If I let my tamas die will I lose all progress in worlds and the coins I have? Will killing my tamas actually solve the problem?
      I would add a picture but the files size is too big unfortunately. Please help
      Edit: I managed to compress the pic file size.