5 hours ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

One thing: does Dream Town still exist? If so, would you mind posting the link? :blink:

I won't really be focusing on Dream Town in this thread because it's not really my thing. That said, Silica made a full recreation a while back because a lot of the relevant files were saved.

• Like 1

Ah, it's ok. i found the wayback machine version anyway. Apparently, Bandai shut down Dream Town.

2 minutes ago, Tacoburritotchi said:

Ah, it's ok. i found the wayback machine version anyway. Apparently, Bandai shut down Dream Town.

Well, yes, that's why a recreation was produced. The WayBack variant of Dream Town won't work due to the servers being taken down, but the revival will.

• Like 1

Yeah, but when I tried it, it just said:  Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.

Just now, Tacoburritotchi said:

Yeah, but when I tried it, it just said:  Context3D not available! Possible reasons: wrong wmode or missing device support.

That's likely not an issue of the revival, though, considering others have had it work with no complaints. The most likely issue, I would speculate, is that your device just doesn't support it. Regardless, that's something that should be taken up with the creator of the recreation rather than here.

• Like 1

Hm. I'm using a desktop, connected with a Raspberry Pi.

And it said the same thing with the wayback version, so i guess there's no surprise there.

Posted (edited)

Anyone know what this means? go to tamago-land.com

Edited by Tacoburritotchi